SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

The Life Planner

These guys are epic. They set up the app in my store almost exactly as I wanted it (there were a couple things we couldn't do due to shopify restrictions) and they did it within a couple days. I tried a couple of the other more popular apps before this one and they had great support, but just couldn't accomplish the same level of integration that I needed. I'm very happy I chose this app over the other options.

BIASAonline

i amaze with the support that they provide. and they can serve as professional. and tools with perfectly. i am strongly suggest this app rather than other app that you will more difficult to customize even just numbering format.

EZFIX LLC

I used this app to help gain the attention of international buyers. Amazingly fast and quality support.

ALPINOLS

The App is great and the support is amazing. You only have to write them and they will do the whole setup for you.

luuci

great service and the app is working properly :) I am very satisfied so far and can only recommend !!! :)

BOULO

Very simple and standard, nothing complicated. The support is fast. Just used the currency switcher icon and support for integration.

Titan Charger

Great app overall, devolpers really helped to make an effort in helping us code our site and made it look professional, would recommend to other users.

feel22.com

Great app and even more amazing support. Very responsive and assisted us with customization on several occasion.

akasha senses

Immediate support. Louis and the whole staff was really helpful! Easy installation process. Works really good!

Thermowatch

They are good. Their support team tries to help you as soon as they can.

I would definitely recommend them.