Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

PawFurr

Amazing app, amazing support. The only app that allow customer to checkout using local currency. Recommended!

IRON BEAN Games

Great app. It's exactly what I was looking for. Fits really well into my template. The Secomapp team helped set it up really quickly and was very responsive. Definitely recommend if you need a currency switcher.

SHIN JARDBO

The app is great to add if you need a currency switcher that is easy-use and works fine.
I had to ask for help from the support for installation, but then could manage to setup the rest and use the app without big difficulties.
The support team, specially Peter has always replied and sorted out issues We’ve encountered during the installation in a fast and great manner. Many thanks to Peter!

Kokoro Care Packages

This app is exactly what were looking for! The team was very responsive and even helped to install it for us. They walked us through any customization and it displays perfectly. We even used it to replace a previous currency switcher we were using as this one is much more attractive and useful.

Le Monal

I am extremely impressed with both the app and the customer service. The free version of the app works perfectly with a lot of customisation options. I had a small error due to a unique feature of my theme template, but after emailing Secomapp, they logged in and fixed the error for no charge. Many thanks!

Urkadoo

I couldn't figure out how to install the app myself so i messaged their support team and they did it for me within 2 hours. Amazing support team, thank you!

VidaDeCalle

The only app that holds the chosen currency all the way to checkout. Setup is a doddle and the app is great to stop abandon carts due to wrong currencies. Response time from support is fast. Peter is very knowledgeable :)

Natelle Quek Store

Painless installation by secomapp and easy-to-use. Integrated seamlessly with my theme (Symmetry) and I made sure to choose all the currencies that match Shopify's list of currencies that are available for customers to check out in.

MyPetNap

Best currency switcher I have ever used, helpful and FAAAST staff, they reply in couple of hours, I have it on my several shops, I can highly recommend this app!

Regards,

Dejan

Kashmir Ridge

I installed the app and sent them an email and they set it up to work with my store in one day. It works great! Thank you