SmartCS: Currency Converter

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 12, 2019

No hidden fees and fast set up, Peter Nguyen helped me and it was done in minutes!
For improvement, it will be great if we can drag and drop where exactly the currency dropdown is located.

Satchey
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 17, 2018

I used this app to display currency. I used the install instructions which was easy to follow. I needed to play around with positioning of the currency switcher under liquid themes. There are a few options to display the currency switcher. I liked the additional text in cart to explain to customers why they may not see their currency.

Revive Wear
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 10, 2018

These guys are awesome! helped me in no time! and did it perfectly, definitely recommend

Thankyou Shreddez

Shreddez
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 3, 2018

Nice app and service! Although some misunderstandings and time delays of the service occurred, resolved finally! All in all, a nice app and service!

Redye
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 30, 2018

Requested help installing and configuring the app on my Shopify shop... The service was fast, to the point and the job was done with no pain points. Would recommend!

Insidertx
Ireland
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 27, 2018

Works perfectly, and the support is quick and efficient (for installation at least, I haven't come back to them yet).
Be aware that when a customer checks out, the currency switches back to default. Let's see if this is a problem for my customers !

Sackara
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 24, 2018

Very easy to use and the step by step guide to editing the liquid files is pretty bang on. We placed the widget in our header so needed to edit the header.liquid file instead of the theme.liquid file suggested. The only drawback is the time to load once the page has loaded, even with following instructions on how to improve the speed.

Square Blades
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 27, 2016

This app is great! The install is quick and set up is super easy with the help of their support team via e-mail! The design flows well with my website. Highly Recommend!

Wild Free Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 7, 2016

The Currency Switcher is a very good app. Really enjoying its functionality.

Dci Edustore
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 12, 2016

Very happy with their service. Managed to solve some of the issues i have in the beginning.

Missrayyan