Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Natelle Quek Store

Painless installation by secomapp and easy-to-use. Integrated seamlessly with my theme (Symmetry) and I made sure to choose all the currencies that match Shopify's list of currencies that are available for customers to check out in.

MyPetNap

Best currency switcher I have ever used, helpful and FAAAST staff, they reply in couple of hours, I have it on my several shops, I can highly recommend this app!

Regards,

Dejan

Kashmir Ridge

I installed the app and sent them an email and they set it up to work with my store in one day. It works great! Thank you

Fanatek

Very fast & efficient service. Peter replied within hours and sorted our issue for us straight away. Very straightforward and easy to deal with. Thank you Peter

Perfumea

I am using this app on my 2 stores and it works excellent, it looks great, and it is very helpful.
Staff responds very quickly and they are helpful a lot.
Dejan

HandyTrendy Homeware

I have used this app on my one store and this is the another store that I am loving this app and using it. Great app to have it installed for sure. Thank you

June Miracle

Currency Switcher by Secomapp is a way to go when you need good Currency Switcher. These guys has also very fast and good service! Basicly you don't need to install anything because they do it! Thanks Team Secomapp!

LeilaCools

The app works very well. I wanted it in my header bar and it looks good and integrates well with my theme. Support is responsive and very helpful.

Vege Label

app works amazing. they have an amazing team. my opinion the best!! they will help set up your store with this app from start to finish.

Feel22

Great support by the team to get the app installed and customized in our local currency. Unfortunately, shopify payment is not available in our market which brings customer back to default currency when they reach checkout.