Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Kashmir Ridge

I installed the app and sent them an email and they set it up to work with my store in one day. It works great! Thank you

Fanatek

Very fast & efficient service. Peter replied within hours and sorted our issue for us straight away. Very straightforward and easy to deal with. Thank you Peter

Perfumea

I am using this app on my 2 stores and it works excellent, it looks great, and it is very helpful.
Staff responds very quickly and they are helpful a lot.
Dejan

HandyTrendy Homeware

I have used this app on my one store and this is the another store that I am loving this app and using it. Great app to have it installed for sure. Thank you

June Miracle

Currency Switcher by Secomapp is a way to go when you need good Currency Switcher. These guys has also very fast and good service! Basicly you don't need to install anything because they do it! Thanks Team Secomapp!

LeilaCools

The app works very well. I wanted it in my header bar and it looks good and integrates well with my theme. Support is responsive and very helpful.

Vege Label

app works amazing. they have an amazing team. my opinion the best!! they will help set up your store with this app from start to finish.

Feel22

Great support by the team to get the app installed and customized in our local currency. Unfortunately, shopify payment is not available in our market which brings customer back to default currency when they reach checkout.

Beijing Muqiao Information Technology Co., Ltd.

This is the third time we use the "Currency Switcher by Secomapp". Really helpful and their support team is really supportive. Highly recommend.

Petit quelque chose

the service that comes with this app is amazing.. they even installed it for me! so appreciated to know it has been done properly... definitely 5 star service. Recommend the app! Works smoothly between currencies when you upgrade to the paid plan and it saves customers having to swap between currencies manually. Thanks Secomapp for a fab app!