Secomapp: Currency Switcher

Secomapp: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

JEWINGER

Very useful app if you trade with multiple currencies. I couldn't do it by myself but staff (Louis) was very helpful and done for me. recommended defo

Ophi Decor

I wanted a quick currency converter on my website and reached out to Secomapp and I am very happy to work with the team for a very quick response and also flexible help. Will try the manual converter and look forward to integrate more app from them. Excellent customer service.

Haimish Home

The customer service is very responsive and solved my immediate problems with the currency selector. The app itself is great!

Pizarkle

Ive been looking for a good currency converter app for a while, all of them messed my prices up on my store apart from this one and they even set it all up for me. very good app will recommend to others.

Zen Gifts NZ

Great service from the support team, the application works really fast on the website, instant currency changes, super impressed with it!!! WOW

Jezza Fashion

great app. high friendly customer service and they will adjust the app according to your needs and requirements. Perfect investment for currency switcher plugin for Shopify website owners

Vosec

I have been searching for a good currency converter for a while now and came across this one. I was only a beginner to CSS coding, so I was glad that they offered customer service! Overall, excellent app, great service, highly recommend!

WonderLifes Co

Thanks a lot for the help, Louis Tong. Been very helpful and patient. Good job well done. I enjoy using this app.

Gold Armoire Beauty

We’ve been using this app for about a week or more now for our international customers. So far I really like it! This app makes shopping and checking out for international customers so much easier. Thanks

Green Cloud Market

Great app.louis set it up for me and was very quick and professional. would recommended for some just starting out like me.