Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

MOXON London

Great app and helpful support!

There were some issues with formatting and code, but Louis was very good at solving our issue.

Shreddez

Perfect! great service, have used multiple times for different themes and they always come through!

Craygee

A simple and very useful app! The support helped me to easily install it in my store. But it would be even greater if I could reorder currencies on the list.

ZoZo & Zion

A Big Thanks to the team who help me setup the currency, Thanks Louis and the team for a fast response and customer support, i fully recommend Secomapp for everyone.

Fresco Case

A massive thank you to Louis and Secomapp, for their brilliant app and customer support. 100% Recommend this as your currency app preference. Louis has helped so much, very grateful for his development skills. Thank you :)

PoshBand

I'm glad that I had found this app. Louis was very helpful and quick to response to all my concerns. I didn't had to learn the set up by myself, the support team has done it for me. All works well. Thank you so much!

Bonsai Kitten

I've just added this app and found the support to be amazing! Louis was super prompt with his replies to my enquires and a small issue I had with the menu placement. He finalised the currency instalment and resolved everything straight away.

Distinctly Caitlin Designs

I have just installed the app and so far it seems to be working well. The support staff were very efficient and got it working without any hassle.
I would recommend this app

Nosetta

It took less than 48 hrs from installing the app to completely satisfy our needs even in terms of style. The help of Louis of the customer service was very timely and effective. Recommended.

PerfectDiary Beauty

best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best