Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

SunnyBAG GmbH

Great app and support. They installed and set up everything for us. The currency switcher is now right next to the product prices and not only in the corner of the website. Very helpful. Thank you!

Afrothrone

I'm so happy with this app, it does the job. The customer service is superb, they worked with me to ensure the app is running well on my store.
I high recommend. Thank you Peter and Michelle and the rest of team for everything.

Mayula Eco Life

Great customer service and app work quick. using the free plan and very satisfied. highly recommended

San Rocco Italia

Love this app! Works well and the support is excellent. They set it up for me quickly and are very responsive. The currencies load quickly and do not slow down my website. Highly recommended!

OfficialAngelcharger.com

So Quick and easy, Contacted support to install app and was done in 1-2 hours.

Changes currency soon as anyone opens your links!

confobaby

The application is very good, complies with what it says and the best customer service, fast and hassle free, excellent

onlinecryptostore.com

had a few minor issues using the app as it would not open or display in the app menu
contacted support and they were more then helpful and friendly, great product works well now

Kaburra

Great customer service and great people. Everything works great. Thank you so much . currency switch automatic

MO AGUSTO

I installed this app and opted for the team to help me set it up! They responded to my email pretty much immediately and the entire thing was upon and running within minutes. Excellent service! And it works perfectly too :-D

Vallisia

I used this app and it worked perfectly. I am so impressed. Great customer service support. I have enabled all currencies for all countries on my website. Fantastic and amazing.