Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Bag De Vie Handmade

I choose for the support option and was set up quickly and efficiently. It’s a great little addition to any website and best of all, it’s free.

Update: 04/NOV/2019. Needed support for the 2nd time as I had switched teams. Resolved issue with no problem. Thanks again.

Motor Emoji

I chose the option to let them install the app for me. Within an hour, it was live! I'm impressed by the service provided for a free app. Some of these companies that charge money could learn from these guys. Thanks!

My Yoga Zone

I love this app! Support is amazing and very helpful. The support team installed the app within a day. It looks and works great.

Nohemy Adorno

I've just downloaded this app to my Shopify. With the help of the Secomapp team the install was easy. I like the way it looks on my shop and is very user friendly.

UrbanHeart Store Inc.

Great looking app & STELLAR service from the folks at Secomapp. They not only integrated the currency switcher, but they also took the extra time to make it look like it was part of our theme.

Nemanja Nikolic

Nice and simple app. Works perfectly. Support is fast and very helpful.

MILLENNIO FASHION

the staff is friendly and helpful, they help you add these app on your website and its so fast, thanks

trackvalley

This is a great app that will work with the new Shopify payments that uses multi currency. Its crazy to think this app is free. The support is very quick and Loken customized it to suit my site.

Choco Mania PH

App works great. Best of all, the Secomapp team provides efficient customer support. Recommended app

LuxLyfe1

I just hope it'll stop any Brexit worries we have and Loken is an absolute legend to work with, cheers guys