SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

ZoZo & Zion

A Big Thanks to the team who help me setup the currency, Thanks Louis and the team for a fast response and customer support, i fully recommend Secomapp for everyone.

Fresco Case

A massive thank you to Louis and Secomapp, for their brilliant app and customer support. 100% Recommend this as your currency app preference. Louis has helped so much, very grateful for his development skills. Thank you :)

PoshBand

I'm glad that I had found this app. Louis was very helpful and quick to response to all my concerns. I didn't had to learn the set up by myself, the support team has done it for me. All works well. Thank you so much!

Bonsai Kitten

I've just added this app and found the support to be amazing! Louis was super prompt with his replies to my enquires and a small issue I had with the menu placement. He finalised the currency instalment and resolved everything straight away.

Distinctly Caitlin Designs

I have just installed the app and so far it seems to be working well. The support staff were very efficient and got it working without any hassle.
I would recommend this app

Nosetta

It took less than 48 hrs from installing the app to completely satisfy our needs even in terms of style. The help of Louis of the customer service was very timely and effective. Recommended.

PerfectDiary Beauty

best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best best

Yves Lemay Jewelry

The installation setup was done quick by their support team, so I did not need to touch the code. Great job,

NOCOVIDUS

This is a very well made and useful app that integrates and works very well with my store, the support team is Second to none and omnipresent! a big thanks to the support team and particularly to Louis, Thank you.

Nuzzles Masks

Excellent service and quick set-up. Louis helped add this to my shop and it works perfectly. Thank you!