Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

LuxLyfe1

I just hope it'll stop any Brexit worries we have and Loken is an absolute legend to work with, cheers guys

Clearissa

Great app if you want to use several currencies on your website. Easy to customize, with reactive and helpful customer service.

Gordon Llewellyn Design

I use this app to let the customer check out in the currency they selected, using Shopify's new multi-currency feature which the app now supports. Awesome!

Green Bee Store

The application works well, and I got a very good and quick support service, completely for free. I recommend.

Buy Only Here

really helpful. auto switch,unlimited currency,checkout explain,and so on. the most important, it's free!!!

koodshop

This app is very easy to use, the technical staff personally help set up the code, hoping to help me increase sales

Convenient Life Shop

It does what it promises and support was super-helpful! I would recommend this app for everyone because its good and its free!

crochetylana

Una aplicación muy útil y un servicio rápido y excelente. Espero que sigan trabajando en ella y que los desarrolladores creen mas.

Noire

This is an amazing app with great customer service. They did everything for me to set up the app successfully. Web look more professional and easier for customer.

Why So Jewelry

I compare different currency apps and choose this. It doesn't disappoint me, work very well with nice service