SmartCS: Currency Converter

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 14, 2020

this app is wonderful, does exactly what it says, and the support team very responsive and kind, even on the free plan.. worth it

AndroidArea868
Trinidad & Tobago
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 14, 2020

I tested all the currency switch applications. They do all the work but if you want something special then you have to work with the best.
And the best support is Secomap. They're amazing!
If you hesitate between which applications of switch currency, know that with these guys, you will have a very effective team at your side.

Wanita Perancis
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 12, 2020

Perfect service! Make everything so fast and easy..
Massive thanks for you guys! I'm so glad about performance, keep it up!

Chewy Chou
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 11, 2020

Secomapp team attended to my query immediately. Their response to help was quick. Thanks again for the help.

Megawide Shopping
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 9, 2020

top-level support. Many thanks. I highly recommend this app. Install you will not regret )))))))))))))

fixsic.com
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 8, 2020

I’ve asked Secomapp to assist me setup their application and it worked really well! Thanks to Louis for helping me! :)

Life & Style MNL
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 3, 2020

Great customer service, great product. Hands down the best currency switcher app for any Shopify store

LunasEssentials.com
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited May 29, 2020

The app is brilliant! i asked for help setting it up and it was done very quickly and Louis was extremely helpful! Would 100% recommend.

thecookroom
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 28, 2020

Great app, I've tried a bunch of currency apps and I do like this one the best. Fantastic customer service, they will help you customize it on your site.

Tone Time Anytime
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 28, 2020

I have installed the app and ask their support to assist on the setup. Very helpful and responsive support team. Able to get this running promptly. Would recommend this app.

My Plentifull Store