SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Geemeup

Looking good so far as my website is not yet on live, I ll come back to comment more after I start using it. Staffs are helpful n friendly.

Mastery Timepieces

I highly recommend this app, the product and the service are amazing!

My Online Needs

Good app. I highly recommend using it

Spiritanimalstore Net

I have been really pleased with this app and support. Thanks guys :)

High And Faded

Very good, helpful and fast response!

S Osborne

Fantastic app,makes life easy.as I always have customers asking me whats the price in dollars,This app will help a lot.It is a must have app.

Maati Official

I am very happy with this App! Louis from secomapp technical dept is very kind and helpful and very prompt in replies.

Di Angelini

Awesome support! this is the best currency app for shopify I have found so far.. highly recommend it :)

Filthylittlerich

Perfect A* Service & App

We have downloaded it and got offered help straight away! Either for us to do it or for them to help us out! Which was great because we are not very good at coding. Thank you to Brian Lee who did this for us and now we have the correct currencies on our store!

Dalyne

Nice app, clear to understand and simple to use. Free for 0 selling shop very good idea! You're not thinking about additional fees while beginning your Shopify.
Good luck to you guys!