SmartCS: Currency Switcher

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Price: Free

Dalyne

Nice app, clear to understand and simple to use. Free for 0 selling shop very good idea! You're not thinking about additional fees while beginning your Shopify.
Good luck to you guys!

Sinbadco

Nice app and friendly support team. Thanks

Elsanawi Traders Express

Great App.. Excellent and fast service, highly recommended :)

Webfetch

Wonderful simple app that provides tremendous value to my site and I am sure to anyone who also applies it to their site.

Afrikan Blush

So far so good...awesome upgrade to my store. Thumbs up!

The Case Maven

Excellent and fast service. They helped me set up the currency I asked for. Highly recommended!

Bluntlygear

Great app and great customer service. Louis helped me immensely in getting the app set up on our website. Fast and quick turnaround. Highly recommend!

Venust Jewelry

Excellent Apps, a must have app for online store. Also excellent customer support. I already have a few apps from Secomapp. Very happy with their apps and excellent and professional customer support. 5 stars!

E Marketing Co

Really amazing apps for any one to use in any destination. I really felt best customer service and quick & genuine services when i felt needed supports. I would recomment for others to use this app through shopify

Mee Mii

Effective easy to install edit and use app.