SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Bohobasic

Perfect, great customers service, very fast. They installed the currency changer for me just like i requested

Natalie Briney Artist

Great thanks, the App is very useful and the service from the support staff was great!

Chiseled Lux

Downloaded and had customer support install. Was done within hours. When I needed teh currency fixed to include more countries, customer support right away. Customers seem happy so far!

Banglez

Secomap team was so helpful in helping me set up!

Dye Paintball Russia

Excellent product and their customer service team went above and beyond for our project! 5 stars

Kokolicious Lifestyle

Excellent App so far, tech support spot on and very quick to respond. Everything working as expected.

Momentary Watches

Perfect app for anyone who wants to sell internationally. Service was impeccable (Louis Tong) helped to set it up on our website and was always on hand to help via email. Great app and great team. Thank you guys!

Craftycutslaser

Exactly what I needed for my store - easy self install and app support were able to assist with any modifications I required in less than 1 day.

The Dvd Warehouse

Awesome App! Exactly what I needed. Even more impressed with the support service for helping install the app perfectly!

Thanks guys! FIVE STARS

Luxy Boutique Facebook Shop

AMAZING APP!!! AWESOME AND FAST SUPPORT!!! I recommend it OUT of all currency apps out there!!! Get this one you will be very happy!!