SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Milani Hair

Thanks for your assistance Louis! Looks great on our site

Duft Doft Hk

Excellent Support! Thierry is top notch.. Thanks so much! Looks really good on my site.

Understatedleather

Quick service and they were very accommodating to my specific aesthetic needs to suit my website. works nicely on both phone app and website.

Carrybase

Currency Switcher works exactly as described, Thierry was incredibly helpful and patient with us to set it up to work well within our store. Plus it looks great!

Tasmanian Guitar Tonewoods

Excellent service and App! One less hassle for our customers is certainly worth the payment.

Polish Rascal

Really good application with fantastic support. Now, there is no issue to see what's the real price of the product in you native currency. I highly recommend it!

Fike Swim Products Uk

Thierry was very responsive and set it up exactly the way I wanted it.

Koen Van Damme Architectural Photography

Very pleased with the prompt service of Secomapp. The app works fine and the custom service is top.

Primewines

Really great app. Very attractive currency icons. Clean code, fast installation and superb support.

We tried the similar freebie apps but customers were still confused on currency options. Not with this.

Worth every penny.

Kristin Perry Accessories

Great app! Definitely a must for anyone wanting to reach international markets. The customer service was great, set up was a breeze. Thanks!