SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Marvellous Mirrors International

We really love the app! The lay-out is great and there are several options to choose from.

Also very happy with the fast and excellent customer service. We truly recommend this app!

Tranquilotea

Thierry, is one of the most helpful people we have dealt with on the Shopify app store. He is professional, prompt, and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Thierry!!

Orstar Sunglasses

I am very pleased with the product and the service that I have received thus far. Anytime I required assistance, they were there to help. Definitely recommend this app!

Passion Retail Europe

I couldnt be happier!! We wanted a really bespoke look and feel to our selector as appearance is very important to us on our homepage. Thierry was in contact immediately with us, he tailored the selector to our requirements over the weekend in his own time, for FREE!! We are very pleased indeed with the app and with the people behind the app. I can reccomend them highly enough. We will be using these guys exclusively on all of our shop builds.

White Elephant Trading Company

We set up a complex multi-currency store earlier this summer and used Currency Switcher. The store is based in Kenya, payments are taken in USD but the local Kenya currency is the display currency along with additional East African currencies available for reference. We had a protracted set up and testing period with John and Thierry in order to get the currency functions, display nad CSS right. Support responded every night so we were able to test in the morning and raise further questions as necessary.

We couldn't have launched the shop without Currency Switcher and John. A terrific app and outstanding support.

Bright Eyes Instant Face Lift Store

I got support@secomapp.com to install the currency switcher for free. They responded quickly, and it was installed within a half hour. When I asked for some small changes, they were completed immediately. Thanks!

Onedaysgrace

Fantastic app - does just what it says it will. The customer service is excellent, the app was installed for me within hours and with a couple of customizations too. Love how it works in my shop, and it loads quickly. Very easy to change the display myself so it looks how I want without any coding once it was installed.

O A K

Am really pleased with the look & functionality of the app on our site. We are generally quite cautious as to the look of apps we have on our site & this app looks great. I asked the support team to install it for us and subsequently requested a couple of tweaks that were done quickly & efficiently. Would definitely recommend it.

Burly Fellow

Awesome service and fix a problem with rounding the number amazingly straight away.

I like this converter as it works actually automatic not like other ones that add the bar which messed with my theme.

Highly recommend for quality and service.

Surfdog

easy easy to install - simple conversion. Have seen increase in international sales since installing. Had one small issue which was sorted within one hour of sending an email. Very very happy.