Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

gyygle

This app does not work. And cause other currency app stop working correctly even after this app was uninstalled.

LOLA DOO

I installed it and deleted it. It worked but the decimals were just too ugly ( 15,82 for example) and the price don't change fast enough for the customer not to notice so ... it is a no for me
And i don't know why people are saying it is free, when it is not | IT IS 9.99$ ,Might be fake reviews or people that never had a sale cause you get charge after one sale
Additional info : I initially put 3 stars but this app deserves 1! When i uninstalled it it broke my website the currency wasnt apparing anymore and the price didn't had the decimals i pre- insert
Cant believe the 4.9 stars

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry for your unhappy experience. Our developer sent you an email asking for fixing the problem or at least removing the remaining part of our app from your shop so there would be nothing messed up but got no reply from you. We surely indicated this in every app documents.

ElectroCat

as soon as you make a sale, they want your money to. your asking money for a little bar that says the currency? bullshit don't install this app.

Icemergency

Rubbish. repeatedly kept changing my default currency to HK$ I lost many sales due to the confusion in customers minds

July 15, 2019

The problem was caused by another app, not from our app, we sent you an email to discuss about this problem. In the case, you do not receive our email please contact us at support@secomapp.com.

So Ro Clothing

madness, never more :(
madness, never more

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experience, please contact your problem by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Vintageleatherbagco

This has almost killed my business.

The installation was made trouble free and we asked for a small adjustment to me be made in the colour. This was made, but stopped the system from working.

Didn't realise until a few months later when business had declined so far. Admission from Thiery that there was a bug in the system, but was told repeatedly by Brian from the start that it was working. Big Lie.

July 15, 2019

Our team always replied to your question very fast and tried to fix any issue you had. Our CEO also sent you email to discuss with you about this problem. In the case, you're not satisfied. Please contact us by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Charm and Lace Lingerie Boutique

Excellent support the first time this was downloaded but had trouble with the theme and had to re-install it. I requested to have the switcher re-installed (in the custom way it was done whilst we were in the trial period) and the fantastic support we previously recieved suddenly dissappered. Using a different currency switcher now

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry for our delayed support. We sent you an email to explain the delay and inform you about the problem. Please contact us by sending an email to support@secomapp.com in the case you did not receive our reply.