Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Indeora.com

So far, THIS HAS BEEN A DISASTER FOR MY SHOP!! I previously had a simple free currency switcher but opted for this to deal with geo location issues and tidy the appearance of currency switcher on the mobile view of my site. I have had multiple emails with support and currently under EUR option my site is now appearing in GBP. It's causing a lot of problems, costing sales and support have been fairly average in their responses!!!! Very poor

smart pattern making

Terrible app. I installed it 5 days ago and sent them an email requesting to have it installed and still no one has taken the time to take care of this. I uninstalled the app and I will be looking for a better app.

Fashion Accessory Hoarder

They were quick to help with the installation, process they emailed me quick but the currency installed was incorrect and not even clickable. Prices never converted to selected currency.
I emailed 3 times asking for guidance but not one reply.
But they did email me asking for a review!

The Blackboard Bunny

I was contacted by a customer who finally told me there was a problem with my shop. I contacted shopify and was informed that: It looks like if you specify your location as anywhere other than the EU the app shows the error. It almost looks like instead of converting from $37.99, it's converting from $3799.

I have been wasting money with ads for weeks now and I had no idea about the problem. Really upseting

October 30, 2019

We sincerely sorry for the uphappy experience you had with our app. The issue is caused by the conflict when integrating with other apps on your store. We sent a support email to you, hoping you would get back to us. Other merchants ran into this problem before and we fixed them all without any further error so we sincerely hope you could give us another chance to make things right.

gyygle

This app does not work. And cause other currency app stop working correctly even after this app was uninstalled.

LOLA DOO

I installed it and deleted it. It worked but the decimals were just too ugly ( 15,82 for example) and the price don't change fast enough for the customer not to notice so ... it is a no for me
And i don't know why people are saying it is free, when it is not | IT IS 9.99$ ,Might be fake reviews or people that never had a sale cause you get charge after one sale
Additional info : I initially put 3 stars but this app deserves 1! When i uninstalled it it broke my website the currency wasnt apparing anymore and the price didn't had the decimals i pre- insert
Cant believe the 4.9 stars

July 15, 2019

We are so sorry for your unhappy experience. Our developer sent you an email asking for fixing the problem or at least removing the remaining part of our app from your shop so there would be nothing messed up but got no reply from you. We surely indicated this in every app documents.

ElectroCat

as soon as you make a sale, they want your money to. your asking money for a little bar that says the currency? bullshit don't install this app.

Icemergency

Rubbish. repeatedly kept changing my default currency to HK$ I lost many sales due to the confusion in customers minds

July 15, 2019

The problem was caused by another app, not from our app, we sent you an email to discuss about this problem. In the case, you do not receive our email please contact us at support@secomapp.com.

So Ro Clothing

madness, never more :(
madness, never more

July 15, 2019

We are sorry for your unhappy experience, please contact your problem by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Vintageleatherbagco

This has almost killed my business.

The installation was made trouble free and we asked for a small adjustment to me be made in the colour. This was made, but stopped the system from working.

Didn't realise until a few months later when business had declined so far. Admission from Thiery that there was a bug in the system, but was told repeatedly by Brian from the start that it was working. Big Lie.

July 15, 2019

Our team always replied to your question very fast and tried to fix any issue you had. Our CEO also sent you email to discuss with you about this problem. In the case, you're not satisfied. Please contact us by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Previous 1