Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

LARA Distributor

The app looks good, the best of all its free but sadly it doesn't work properly in my location. some other missing in setting it up. Anyway, Thanks to the support Mr. Peter for trying to help me out.

Infinity Rays

Sometimes Auto Switcher wont work, I Have Seen over Many Times infact.
Except this Everything is simple

Shackled Love

Not totally sure yet. Still under view. But seems like the customer service is good so far. I will post more later. Another review

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review. Hope you find our app helpful after trying it.

The Ec Commerce

HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORK...TRYING AN HOPING FOR THE BEST...TILL IT WORK, NO HESITATION TO REVIEW FOR 5 STARS HOPE TO HAVE THIS UNDERSTANDING. THANKS

July 15, 2019

Thanks for your review. Hope you find our app helpful after trying it. Please contact your problem by sending an email to support@secomapp.com and we will try our best to solve.

Amoryss

Great service, they are really responsive and kind to help for the setup.
The app is really easy and convenient, a great feature t have on a website which sells and delivers internationally.
Would recommend it without any doubt!

OnlineMedicalTesting.com

My initial thoughts:
Great app...very versatile..that can help increase your conversions. Thanks very much to the staff for all their help! Easy Installation. Definitely Recommend! I think what sets this app aside is the great, prompt and friendly support.

Update:
I've dropped my rating from 5 to 3 star. During checkout, the currency goes back to USD, so that really doesn't help my situation for clients wishing to make direct deposits in local currency. Will uninstall. Support now doesn't seem that enthusiastic as in the beginning...seems they just wanted to get a good review.

July 15, 2019

Thanks you for your feedback. It's Shopify policy that Checkout transaction amounts can only be shown in the default currency of your store, so there is nothing our app can do with the currency on the checkout page and neither can other apps.