Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Bico Estonia

does exactly what it says and it's free. I now have nine currencies that can be displayed. Thank you!

Gifts For Men Pro

Great support helped resolve specific issue for the shop when installing the app. The app does what it is supposed to do.

RobozoidShop

Best app when selling internationally. The support is amazing even though I only have the free version. They are really helpful and they customized the switcher's position for me, in a matter of hours. Highly recommend!

Modest.Zone

Great app simple to use and their support team is extremely quick to answer your questions and help you install the app itself.

Carlino London

GREAT APP ! Needed a currency switcher that allowed country detection so the app automatically detects which country the person is in and switches the currency automatically to see the countries own currency. My current theme does not work with Shopify new currency switcher, so this app works was the solution. The App Developer even installed it for me without me having to do any work, which is very impressive. On the 2 occasions I needed help with something they made quick alterations doing the work themselves so it fitted in with my colour palette. CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP and well worth the price for the extra features. EXCELLENT !

Cellutherapie

Great experience with the support ! The design is nice , I recommend this app. It is a 5 stars for me

DChyper

Good support by the team, they have resolved the issue quickly for my store.
Also, app is very nice with good functionality.

noelanni

This app is amazing. It lets customers pick their own currency in a heartbeat. Peter from the support team was super helpful. I recommend it for any store!

PawFurr

Amazing app, amazing support. The only app that allow customer to checkout using local currency. Recommended!

IRON BEAN Games

Great app. It's exactly what I was looking for. Fits really well into my template. The Secomapp team helped set it up really quickly and was very responsive. Definitely recommend if you need a currency switcher.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96