Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Extend your business horizons to other countries.

Nohemy Adorno

I've just downloaded this app to my Shopify. With the help of the Secomapp team the install was easy. I like the way it looks on my shop and is very user friendly.

UrbanHeart Store Inc.

Great looking app & STELLAR service from the folks at Secomapp. They not only integrated the currency switcher, but they also took the extra time to make it look like it was part of our theme.

Nemanja Nikolic

Nice and simple app. Works perfectly. Support is fast and very helpful.

MILLENNIO FASHION

the staff is friendly and helpful, they help you add these app on your website and its so fast, thanks

trackvalley

This is a great app that will work with the new Shopify payments that uses multi currency. Its crazy to think this app is free. The support is very quick and Loken customized it to suit my site.

Choco Mania PH

App works great. Best of all, the Secomapp team provides efficient customer support. Recommended app

LuxLyfe1

I just hope it'll stop any Brexit worries we have and Loken is an absolute legend to work with, cheers guys

Clearissa

Great app if you want to use several currencies on your website. Easy to customize, with reactive and helpful customer service.

Gordon Llewellyn Design

I use this app to let the customer check out in the currency they selected, using Shopify's new multi-currency feature which the app now supports. Awesome!

Green Bee Store

The application works well, and I got a very good and quick support service, completely for free. I recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90