SmartCS: Currency Switcher

SmartCS: Currency Switcher

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Le Gym Bag

the Secomapp Team was able to get my site up and running on multi-currency in a few days. We communicated over email and Louis was very responsive responding to emails in real time.

Babyver

Great app. The developers set all the settings themselves when I gave them access. Louis Tong immediately responds to tech support. I recommend the application

yearld LED Grow Light

Great app, great customer service. I have been helping me solve problems carefully. Thank you very much, customer service staff Louis Tong

PaperChaseCo

Works as advertised. The developer was happy to log into my store and set the app up for me, no charge. Highly recommended.

FancyFan

The application works well, there are no errors, the support is top notch, I advise everyone Currency Switcher

Nashid Chroma

This is exactly what I was looking for! I needed an ap that would change the currency automatically and then follow through to checkout and this does exactly that! And the customer service was exceptional

Lovevintagestyle

I was quickly and efficiently helped to install the application. the convector looks beautiful on the site. one of the best converting apps. h recommend for use.

Outwearempire

Great app. Very fast and courteous support. We have customized the application at my request. Recommend.

Glam.empires

Hi, I'm happy what I found this app. The help service had the answer immediately and solve my problem. Thank you so so so much

Ohh Brilliant

Helpful, free of charge support to help you set up. They were really helpful. I have yet to actually test its performance but appearance wise it is showing up and working.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105