Grow up your business
Extend your business horizons to other countries. Optimize your sales and conversion.
Improve shopping experience
Improve shopping experience of your foreign customers with multi-currencies. Many templates are supported.
Auto Currency Switching
Automatically detect customer' location then auto switch to your customer’s local currency.
About Currency Switcher by Secomapp
This app gives your customers a more personalized shopping experience by automatically redirecting customers to the proper currency based on their geographic location. If you sell to markets that use different currencies. It is must have app for you.
- Automatically detect customer' location then auto switch to your customer’s local currency. US visitors will see dollars, Europeans will see Euros...
- Live currency exchange rate from Shopify
- Able to change the relations between a country and a currency in the back-end
- Many nice templates for Currency Selector such as Currency with Flag, Symbol. You can choose the most suitable template for your site.
- Support to display beautifully in PC, Tablet and Mobile
- Free support of customization, integration with other apps.
- Easy to change the display of currency format.
- Support the Currency Selector built in your theme
- Very fast loading
- free gifts,
- store locator,
- store pickup,
- quick view,
- product label,
- banner slider
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Overall rating Based on 744 reviews
Most recent reviews
Easily installed with crystal clear instructions and it gets the job done. Works flawlessly and it switches currency based on locations, and free on top of this. I recommend. Thank you!
Very good, a little bit confusing at first, just make sure after you make some change in setting, you have to click "PUBLISH" or else nothing changed
I installed it and removed it. But still i see some of its files not removed.
ex - cs-currency.css
Due to that i had an issue an i removed the file
We are so sorry for this issue, we would love to make things right by removing the remaining part. We sent you an email to offer a support, hope you could give us another chance.