Currency Converter HQ

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 24, 2022

Trust me this is the best of all the best converters you will install. I tried more than 15+ converters and this is the best I saw. Simple and customizable. I struggle to activate it at the beginning after the following instruction but just refresh the page after you follow if confirming is not working then you will be directed to switch on the app to work after refreshing. But after that, you won't regret you install this. Thank you for making this app

Exotic Needs Eswatini
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
App HQ Pte. Ltd. replied October 24, 2022

Hey Exotic Needs,
Thank you so much!
We're thrilled to be able to help your business.
Best regards,
Richard
Customer Success

February 21, 2020

Excellent and useful application! I recommend it.
Support answers quickly and helps if you have questions.

vromanstore
Russia
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 16, 2020

It was simple to install and configure. You can place it in most areas on the store.
Looks great and functional. Thank you.

Value Sixpence
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 14, 2020

Easy to integrate into my Store and super clear the given instructions to customize and run it. I like very much the design and the colors, that I believe, will contribute a lot to my customers when my Store will be launched.
It's always welcome to know how much money (in your own local currency) you're spending, in order client will be able to have the control of it, without further confusions and avoided any sort of inconvenience. I bet this App will be a wonderful contribution to my Customers and my Store.

NOVUS
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 11, 2020

this app has my prices changed to thousands of dollars. my prices were enter right but it wasn’t correct on my store. i had to shut my store down. I called shopify guru to confirm it was the app

BOSSY BLVD
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 7, 2020

Great potential but missing the main point! - shopping car still shows on the store main currency... This should be renamed to show prices on my currency.. or something else...

Currency Converter HQ has an option to place a customizable notification on your cart page alerting the user that their payment will be processed in your stores main currency.

Heavily Discounted.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
January 6, 2020

This is exactly what i was looking for. Excellent app. If you need reviews, look no further than this.

LeeJay stores
Ireland
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 21, 2019

Great app finely I can have the option of different currencies for my customers to choose. Thank you guys.

Special thanks to Robert Klein he helped me a lot to setup the app.

AT Store
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 22, 2019

I used this app for my setup of my Shopify store. Very easy to set up. I should have no problems with currency.

jdsoutdooremporium
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 6, 2019

Very fast in replying, fixed many things without asking me to do this or that, and price is much better than the previous app i was using. they r just great thnx guys for being here. i even added them on my other store.

Randivie