Currency Converter HQ

Currency Converter HQ

by AppHQ

Currency switcher with 168+ currencies, auto-switch, and more

NOVUS

Easy to integrate into my Store and super clear the given instructions to customize and run it. I like very much the design and the colors, that I believe, will contribute a lot to my customers when my Store will be launched.
It's always welcome to know how much money (in your own local currency) you're spending, in order client will be able to have the control of it, without further confusions and avoided any sort of inconvenience. I bet this App will be a wonderful contribution to my Customers and my Store.

BOSSY BLVD

this app has my prices changed to thousands of dollars. my prices were enter right but it wasn’t correct on my store. i had to shut my store down. I called shopify guru to confirm it was the app

Heavily Discounted.com

Great potential but missing the main point! - shopping car still shows on the store main currency... This should be renamed to show prices on my currency.. or something else...

Currency Converter HQ has an option to place a customizable notification on your cart page alerting the user that their payment will be processed in your stores main currency.

LeeJay stores

This is exactly what i was looking for. Excellent app. If you need reviews, look no further than this.

AT Store

Great app finely I can have the option of different currencies for my customers to choose. Thank you guys.

Special thanks to Robert Klein he helped me a lot to setup the app.

jdsoutdooremporium

I used this app for my setup of my Shopify store. Very easy to set up. I should have no problems with currency.

Randivie

Very fast in replying, fixed many things without asking me to do this or that, and price is much better than the previous app i was using. they r just great thnx guys for being here. i even added them on my other store.

Shani'seasoning

It was easy to install, great tool to have on your store- thank you so much Converter HQ for creating such a great app!

LUST JEWELRY

I've never used a better app if anyone is looking for a currency app. this is the one. This app is fast and changes the currency in an instant, it's fairly simple to use also. 10/10 recommend

Slickpads

We’re using this app to have the correct currency depending on the customers location, and it’s by far the best out there. Big thumbs up for Currency Converter HQ!!!