Currency Converter HQ

Currency Converter HQ | Reviews

by App HQ Pte. Ltd.

Currency switcher with 168+ currencies, auto-switch, and more

vromanstore

Excellent and useful application! I recommend it.
Support answers quickly and helps if you have questions.

Value Sixpence

It was simple to install and configure. You can place it in most areas on the store.
Looks great and functional. Thank you.

NOVUS

Easy to integrate into my Store and super clear the given instructions to customize and run it. I like very much the design and the colors, that I believe, will contribute a lot to my customers when my Store will be launched.
It's always welcome to know how much money (in your own local currency) you're spending, in order client will be able to have the control of it, without further confusions and avoided any sort of inconvenience. I bet this App will be a wonderful contribution to my Customers and my Store.

LeeJay stores

This is exactly what i was looking for. Excellent app. If you need reviews, look no further than this.

AT Store

Great app finely I can have the option of different currencies for my customers to choose. Thank you guys.

Special thanks to Robert Klein he helped me a lot to setup the app.

jdsoutdooremporium

I used this app for my setup of my Shopify store. Very easy to set up. I should have no problems with currency.

Randivie

Very fast in replying, fixed many things without asking me to do this or that, and price is much better than the previous app i was using. they r just great thnx guys for being here. i even added them on my other store.

Shani'seasoning

It was easy to install, great tool to have on your store- thank you so much Converter HQ for creating such a great app!

LUST JEWELRY

I've never used a better app if anyone is looking for a currency app. this is the one. This app is fast and changes the currency in an instant, it's fairly simple to use also. 10/10 recommend

Slickpads

We’re using this app to have the correct currency depending on the customers location, and it’s by far the best out there. Big thumbs up for Currency Converter HQ!!!