Currency Converter HQ

Currency switcher with 168+ currencies, auto-switch, and more

Free plan available

Exotic Needs Eswatini

Location Philippines

Trust me this is the best of all the best converters you will install. I tried more than 15+ converters and this is the best I saw. Simple and customizable. I struggle to activate it at the beginning after the following instruction but just refresh the page after you follow if confirming is not working then you will be directed to switch on the app to work after refreshing. But after that, you won't regret you install this. Thank you for making this app

October 24, 2022

Hey Exotic Needs,
Thank you so much!
We're thrilled to be able to help your business.
Best regards,
Richard
Customer Success

vromanstore

Location Russia

Excellent and useful application! I recommend it.
Support answers quickly and helps if you have questions.

Value Sixpence

Location Australia

It was simple to install and configure. You can place it in most areas on the store.
Looks great and functional. Thank you.

NOVUS

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to integrate into my Store and super clear the given instructions to customize and run it. I like very much the design and the colors, that I believe, will contribute a lot to my customers when my Store will be launched.
It's always welcome to know how much money (in your own local currency) you're spending, in order client will be able to have the control of it, without further confusions and avoided any sort of inconvenience. I bet this App will be a wonderful contribution to my Customers and my Store.

LeeJay stores

Location Ireland

This is exactly what i was looking for. Excellent app. If you need reviews, look no further than this.

AT Store

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app finely I can have the option of different currencies for my customers to choose. Thank you guys.

Special thanks to Robert Klein he helped me a lot to setup the app.

jdsoutdooremporium

I used this app for my setup of my Shopify store. Very easy to set up. I should have no problems with currency.

Randivie

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very fast in replying, fixed many things without asking me to do this or that, and price is much better than the previous app i was using. they r just great thnx guys for being here. i even added them on my other store.

Shani'seasoning

Time spent using app 15 minutes

It was easy to install, great tool to have on your store- thank you so much Converter HQ for creating such a great app!

LUST JEWELRY

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've never used a better app if anyone is looking for a currency app. this is the one. This app is fast and changes the currency in an instant, it's fairly simple to use also. 10/10 recommend

Previous 1