Currency Converter HQ

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 24, 2022

Trust me this is the best of all the best converters you will install. I tried more than 15+ converters and this is the best I saw. Simple and customizable. I struggle to activate it at the beginning after the following instruction but just refresh the page after you follow if confirming is not working then you will be directed to switch on the app to work after refreshing. But after that, you won't regret you install this. Thank you for making this app

Exotic Needs Eswatini
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
App HQ Pte. Ltd. replied October 24, 2022

Hey Exotic Needs,
Thank you so much!
We're thrilled to be able to help your business.
Best regards,
Richard
Customer Success

February 21, 2020

Excellent and useful application! I recommend it.
Support answers quickly and helps if you have questions.

vromanstore
Russia
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 16, 2020

It was simple to install and configure. You can place it in most areas on the store.
Looks great and functional. Thank you.

Value Sixpence
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 14, 2020

Easy to integrate into my Store and super clear the given instructions to customize and run it. I like very much the design and the colors, that I believe, will contribute a lot to my customers when my Store will be launched.
It's always welcome to know how much money (in your own local currency) you're spending, in order client will be able to have the control of it, without further confusions and avoided any sort of inconvenience. I bet this App will be a wonderful contribution to my Customers and my Store.

NOVUS
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 6, 2020

This is exactly what i was looking for. Excellent app. If you need reviews, look no further than this.

LeeJay stores
Ireland
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 21, 2019

Great app finely I can have the option of different currencies for my customers to choose. Thank you guys.

Special thanks to Robert Klein he helped me a lot to setup the app.

AT Store
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 22, 2019

I used this app for my setup of my Shopify store. Very easy to set up. I should have no problems with currency.

jdsoutdooremporium
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 6, 2019

Very fast in replying, fixed many things without asking me to do this or that, and price is much better than the previous app i was using. they r just great thnx guys for being here. i even added them on my other store.

Randivie
Nigeria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 31, 2019

It was easy to install, great tool to have on your store- thank you so much Converter HQ for creating such a great app!

Shani'seasoning
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
October 28, 2019

I've never used a better app if anyone is looking for a currency app. this is the one. This app is fast and changes the currency in an instant, it's fairly simple to use also. 10/10 recommend

LUST JEWELRY