Facebook Audience Sync

Sync & Segment customer data to Facebook Custom Audiences

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Segment and sync complete shop data to Facebook Custom Audiences

Virtualrunners

Location Germany

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! As a very experienced shopify store we have used many apps. But this is the best in all terms! Lean programming, no speed issues. Does exactly what it needs to do and amazing results. This is a must for every serious online marketer. You guys are brilliant!

July 2, 2022

Danke für das tolle Review, und schön einen deutschen Kunden zu haben!

Natulim

Location Spain

I get a piece of mind knowing my lookalike and retargeting audiences are up to date and as accurate as possible. Also, the support is 10/10. Asked a Friday for a feature, Monday was live.

Journelle

This is a great app for syncing audiences from Shopify to Facebook. It's dead simple to use and also provides complete flexibility in defining customer segments using any combination of RFM values and this data is downloadable for analysis or to target in other channels (email, sms etc.). Furthermore, the developer is extremely responsive and receptive to questions and feedback, even going so far as to implement new features requested in rapid iteration. The app and support has definitely exceeded my expectations.

Smart Harness

Alex was great and the app works amazingly, even coded a requested feature. Takes a lot of the boring work out of doing lookalike audiences. Worth it!

January 5, 2022

Thank you for the review! It means a lot. We are always here to help if you face any kind of issues with the app.

Pen Tips

Alexander helped me set up after I ran against some issues, great service. Glad to have installed this application.

Personalized Portraits

Alexander is numero uno, he helped me with a custom feature and replied very fast, addressing all my concerns! Thank you so much, wonderful app, great customer service!! :D I am so happy!!

The Bobcat Mercantile

I was having issues segmenting customers with the app and the developer offered to reach out via email/phone to help me with the issue. We were able to hop on the phone and get it resolved and even had a couple feature suggestions get put into the app. Awesome app and will continue to use!