Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Thejulesjules

Really awesome feature to have on my shop and it works great every time! and its really easy for it to work you can download choose anything from youtube. 100% recommend.

Thalie Paris

This app is amazing. Let you to upload your music and to choose the style of music loop. Working really well. Support is always there for us if we have some questions. Simple to use.

FashionModality

Great help! Looking forward to using in the future. The agent was great help. Took care of my issue right away.

FLEXI FITNESS LLC

Works great and feels like MySpace days haha - I like the fact that I can play music and make my website more of an experience for people. Super easy to use too!

Yeé / Your Wellness Connection

Just a minor adjustment was needed in order for the app work. Shahar solved the problem immediately.

Mood Boss

I Used the app and I like it how easy it is to install, I wish I can use different sound tracks for different pages on the store. I hope it will work and people will stay longer and it might urge them to buy.

House of BeauTee

This was super easy to install. I went to YouTube, as suggested, to find some free music. Downloaded the music to my computer and uploaded it through this app!

Re'ndevuz

So far so good. I just added music to my store and I am in love I will definitely recommend this app to other Shopify owners

MakersFolly®

I keep getting charged $1.99 every single month even though I have done everything I can think of to cancel it over and over again. It doesn't seem like much but every single month they steal from me. This is not cool.

January 29, 2021

Hey,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry to hear that, but we haven't received any email or chat message from you. We usually respond within minutes - we are highly active and our support team is happy to help with any matter.
Uninstalling the app automatically cancels the recurring charge. We've already reached out to you by email and we will be happy to offer you a full refund.

Best regards

Angelfacesinc

I love this app! Gives my website a little more substance. I would recommend this app as a priority!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7