Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Copyright-free Halloween, TikTok songs, background audio music

KirstensBodyEssence

I absolutely love this app so much! My customers get to vibe while on my website !! You should try it

murukali.com

Funniest app ever! I like it!! Keep it up! but Why do I need to pay for my whole life for this...You need to to fix a certain amount and then create ON and OFF option cze most people don't like music for all the time. I think this can be good in holidays...

Friend Or Foe

great experienced . it was easy and friendly to use .
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DD’s Closet Handmade

I tried all the tricks on youtube and help center and this was the only way i could actually get music to play on my site! well worth $1.99

AllThatGlittersCorpLLC

I love it! It's super easy to use! I can't wait to switch up the songs each week to fit my store. Im so happy

GlamourizedByTee

I love this app! It help me bring extra holiday cheer to my website and the customer service is a amazing.

empowHER'd strands

Love the app! Uploading my music was super simple and effective! Definitely a great app to use in your store!

JVC's Crafted Lures

COOL!!! Just what I was looking for. Customers need music to keep them on your website longer. And I need the free trail to see if it works.

Classic Girlll

I loved this app so much, it makes my website seem to calm and refreshed . Shahar is also really nice and friendly . They care about their users and giving satisfaction to them !!! I would 100% recommend plus its only $1.99 a month ( which is so affordable ) , and you get a FREE Trail!!!

Literally Luxe

Super easy! Decided to make holiday shopping a soiree for my customer. This app made it super easy to slip on my DJ hat. Literally took seconds to upload my playlist and have the music streaming through my customers' homes as they shop. If you. want to check it out, here's the link. www.literallyluxe.co