Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

RENAAIISSANCEE

I just added it and it was pretty easy. I'm so excited to have music playing while my customers are on my site!!!

McVeigh Designs

I wanted an app to play Christmas music in the background of my Shopify run website. I would rate myself as a technologically disadvantaged person so I loved how straight forward it was to do with easy instructions. When I thought something was not working I made contact with Shahar who was so lovely to deal with and it turned out to be a problem on my end (lack of patience to wait for the music to begin). Easy peasy. Works well.

Little Lady Harrowden

Works great so far! Just installed today and was really easy to navigate. App provided exactly what I needed.

LoveLynBeauty

Super easy instructions and makes my website sound super awesome! glad that i came across this app!

SovietBear

EASY TO USE!!! GREAT!!! THANK YOU
PLS ADD OPTION TO PUT PLAYLISTS!
I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT NICE WORK!

ASPIRECUSTOMZ "RiseHigher"

Very easy to use with helpful directions! I would recommend using if you would like to share some music on your website.

Street Dynamics

Having music on the site will really help differentiate it from other similar stores. Thank you very much.

Female Stripe

I love this app I couldn't be happier today. I got my favorite song playing at my store now... Thank you

Beauty by Nee

wow i love that you can do this !! so amazing! Thank you shopify!! Its going to make my customers want to explore my website a little more than usual .

9AEM Sharp Fashion

Purchased this app and it was so easy to setup! Fun to use! The addition of music to my store has made the shopping experience for my customers more exciting and personalized.