Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Play a song of your choice in your store's background

Alpha Gurl Attire

My customers love the music on my website! They always say they would start dancing or that they feel like they're having the complete shopping experience.

Lashe and more

ITS AMAZING APP AND ITS VERY GOOD IDEA THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU VERY MUCH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EL Cheapos Stuff

It takes a little while to download the right song but once i had it it was great .I love it and recommend this app

HouseholdComponents

I love this App, I highly recommend this great App, I hope the customers like it too, it fulfills my expectations.

Giani Dafirenze

Funciona perfecto! es muy fácil de usar, súper intuitiva, no necesitas ayuda pa instalarla. Muy recomendada.

Vicious Ricky Official Store

Great App to add The Vibe to the store. Really creates a great addition to what your store already has.

OffensivelyBlessed

Offensively Blessed loves the app with music makes my store very unique and will be a blessing to my customers shopping experience online. I stumbled on the app while looking for something else. Tried it out very easy to install and great directions. Also developers reached out to me right after. Affordable monthly fee for our stores. Thanks again!!! I have not seen many shopify accounts with this feature this hr!!!

Just Plena

The app is easy, cheap and works very well besides that the music is not continuing...I would prefer that the music doesn't restart every time I change the page.

PetiteLuxx

The app is perfect. I just wish the song didn't play from the beginning every time you click on a different tab.

SHOPVANGUARD

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Very simple to install, it is very versatile and allows you to personalize the experience. Very effective!