Custom Background Music

Custom Background Music

by Effective Apps

Copyright-free Halloween, TikTok songs, background audio music

Omen Time Pieces

This app is amazing! Very user friendly. Me an my business partner love it. Just upload your sound file and the music plays when people hit the site. I highly recommend this app

Caliph Bazaar

Really great app! This is exactly what I needed for my store. Plus their customer service is amazing! Shahar you rock!

March 16, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We are always happy to help! :-)
We wish you a great week ahead!

Mako Driveshafts

Works great and developers are responsive! Easy quick setup with no coding required. Thumbs up................

March 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We work hard to create apps that are both powerful and easy to use. We are always here for our customers!
We wish you all the best!

Droned1

This app is the easiest to navigate. very impressed by the easness and performance. ty Developers. Hope to see more by these guys.

DiSsAveNu

This app is amazing I really like it its fast simple easy to use and also the music continue onto other pages as customers browses which is a plus because I am sure people dont want to listen to a good song for few seconds then have to start over. I as a shop owner highly recommend this app I'm really happy with the results and glad I gave it a try. Bravo to the developer keep up the good work yall.

February 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We work hard to make professional apps that are also easy to use, and our main goal is to help merchants grow and succeed. We wish you a great day!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next