Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

GRELU' STORE SRL
Italia
4 días usando la aplicación
14 de diciembre de 2020

I love it! It's super easy to use! I can't wait to switch up the songs each week to fit my store. Im so happy

AllThatGlittersCorpLLC
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de julio de 2021

Really awesome feature to have on my shop and it works great every time! and its really easy for it to work you can download choose anything from youtube. 100% recommend.

Thejulesjules
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 8 de junio de 2021

This app is amazing. Let you to upload your music and to choose the style of music loop. Working really well. Support is always there for us if we have some questions. Simple to use.

Thalie Paris
Francia
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
16 de marzo de 2020

well..
I was trying all sorts of ways to ad music option to my Shopify pages.
And to be honest I could not believe that you have created exactly what I needed, I was pleasantly surprised to find your Custom Background Music app, I love the fact that the volume option is well visible for visitors who may wish to turn the volume off.
This is a very well thought app!
Thank you.

KABOOM FOREX
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
4 de febrero de 2020

This app is amazing I really like it its fast simple easy to use and also the music continue onto other pages as customers browses which is a plus because I am sure people dont want to listen to a good song for few seconds then have to start over. I as a shop owner highly recommend this app I'm really happy with the results and glad I gave it a try. Bravo to the developer keep up the good work yall.

DiSsAveNu
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Effective Apps respondió 4 de febrero de 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We work hard to make professional apps that are also easy to use, and our main goal is to help merchants grow and succeed. We wish you a great day!

8 de febrero de 2021

This was super easy to install. I went to YouTube, as suggested, to find some free music. Downloaded the music to my computer and uploaded it through this app!

House of BeauTee
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de mayo de 2021

Great help! Looking forward to using in the future. The agent was great help. Took care of my issue right away.

FashionModality
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
22 de octubre de 2020

Very easy to use with helpful directions! I would recommend using if you would like to share some music on your website.

ASPIRECUSTOMZ "RiseHigher"
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
9 de octubre de 2020

Purchased this app and it was so easy to setup! Fun to use! The addition of music to my store has made the shopping experience for my customers more exciting and personalized.

9AEM Sharp Fashion