Custom Background Music Player

YouTube & Spotify Royalty-Free Background Song & Audio Player

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kampus Krashers

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Awesome App! Awesome Company! Thanks for you all's help! This app is definitely something that makes our store appear more exciting. Thanks guys!!!!

The Artistian Group

This app is simple and very easy to use:-) I enjoy it very much and do recommend it to people immensely!!

Cove & Wood

Super easy to use and I love that it gives you instructions to pull a song from Youtube! Glad to have a store that's unique and fun!

RENAAIISSANCEE

I just added it and it was pretty easy. I'm so excited to have music playing while my customers are on my site!!!

McVeigh Designs

Location Australia

I wanted an app to play Christmas music in the background of my Shopify run website. I would rate myself as a technologically disadvantaged person so I loved how straight forward it was to do with easy instructions. When I thought something was not working I made contact with Shahar who was so lovely to deal with and it turned out to be a problem on my end (lack of patience to wait for the music to begin). Easy peasy. Works well.

Little Lady Harrowden

Works great so far! Just installed today and was really easy to navigate. App provided exactly what I needed.

LoveLynBeauty

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super easy instructions and makes my website sound super awesome! glad that i came across this app!

SovietBear

Location Austria

EASY TO USE!!! GREAT!!! THANK YOU
PLS ADD OPTION TO PUT PLAYLISTS!
I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT NICE WORK!

ASPIRECUSTOMZ "RiseHigher"

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very easy to use with helpful directions! I would recommend using if you would like to share some music on your website.

Street Dynamics

Having music on the site will really help differentiate it from other similar stores. Thank you very much.