Custom Background Music: Xmas

Play Christmas music in your store with a YouTube audio player

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mood Boss

I Used the app and I like it how easy it is to install, I wish I can use different sound tracks for different pages on the store. I hope it will work and people will stay longer and it might urge them to buy.

Canine's World

App is amazing, easy to use and set up. Costumer support amazing, even after I uninstall i got contacted and explain why. Only reason why I gave 4 star instead of 5 is so that others get to read this and hopefully shopify sees this as well. Amazing app and idea I just don't need it since no matter what music will continue stopping everytime someone change tab or go from 1 product to another. I wish shopify could make it so that app like this could keep the music going. Other then that like I said amazing app try it out out of all of them I try this is the best I had.

Blacc Market International

Time spent using app About 1 month

i think this was so dope being to add my own music to my website this works in my favor because im an artist

Body Party Jewels

I love this but I wish I could add more than one song. Hopefully they add that feature soon. It's great and the price is even better.

Just Plena

The app is easy, cheap and works very well besides that the music is not continuing...I would prefer that the music doesn't restart every time I change the page.