Custom Css

Custom Css

by flowzy

A free tool that allows to add custom CSS code

NW Glitters And Gold

Great app, I'm using it now but it seems cool, I don't know what all I can do yet but I plan to use it for my store. Thanks for everything.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for your review and your kind words!
Is there any particular reason that you left us a 2 star rating? Did you face any issues with our app? Is there anything we can help you with? Thanks

Via Rio Grande Tours

Custom CSS is a wonderful app plus amazing support
Easy to use, free and so helpful
Thanks a lot for providing such a great app

July 16, 2019

Thanks a lot for kind words! We appreciate it :)
Very glad to hear that you found our app useful!

Tsurī-San

very useful. its cool try to use its amazining . you can add custom CSS easly by using this App .......

July 1, 2019

We're really glad to hear that you found our app useful! Thanks for supporting us :)

bigen-usa.com

If you're a CSS developer who builds shopify stores, and you need design flexibility outside of the range of your customize theme GUI, this app is for you. Just like its name, it allows you to add custom CSS, simply and perfectly.

June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words :)

AllOrtolano

Great app - this simplifies a laborious process and is very easy to use and doesn't cost anything to use

June 20, 2019

Glad to hear that you found our app helpful! Thank you :)

Masterspace

please help:
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

I can't use it then.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review. We faced an error with our server for a few minutes and this made our app unavailable. We have managed to fix this problem and everything is back to normal now!
We are really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
It would be great if you could reconsider the review you just left as long we fixed the error fixed immediately and everything is working fine now.

Mars Factor

Simply amazing!!! It really helps to get my store in shape.
Super simple yet very powerful tool. Big thanks for creating this wonderful app.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate it!

Little Miss Viking

Quick to install,
Simple to make use of,
Easy to update the css.
One big text area to type into which instantly updates.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you like our app!

Postal Worker Tees

Perfect.. My theme was acting crazy when adding custom css to the main file so I installed this and fixed my problem.. Thank you

textile-depo BtoB

This application is amazing.
However, it can not be changed according to the theme.
Evaluation is a 4 star.