Custom Css Pro

Custom Css Pro

by flowzy

A tool that allows to add custom CSS code

Tsurī-San

very useful. its cool try to use its amazining . you can add custom CSS easly by using this App .......

July 1, 2019

We're really glad to hear that you found our app useful! Thanks for supporting us :)

bigen-usa.com

If you're a CSS developer who builds shopify stores, and you need design flexibility outside of the range of your customize theme GUI, this app is for you. Just like its name, it allows you to add custom CSS, simply and perfectly.

June 20, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words :)

AllOrtolano

Great app - this simplifies a laborious process and is very easy to use and doesn't cost anything to use

June 20, 2019

Glad to hear that you found our app helpful! Thank you :)

Mars Factor

Simply amazing!!! It really helps to get my store in shape.
Super simple yet very powerful tool. Big thanks for creating this wonderful app.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate it!

Little Miss Viking

Quick to install,
Simple to make use of,
Easy to update the css.
One big text area to type into which instantly updates.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you like our app!

Postal Worker Tees

Perfect.. My theme was acting crazy when adding custom css to the main file so I installed this and fixed my problem.. Thank you

Teensytech

I specially came here to write a review for this fantastic app. Despite I started with a very basic theme, I've been able to develop an outstanding looking website just because of this addon. I've previously worked on Wordpress but none of the external CSS addons in Wordpress has ever been so effective. Every code that I put into this definitely works. For all the other apps I have to switch between a couple of options to get to the best app but for custom CSS I have never needed an app other than this. This app is worth hundreds of dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Fine Flatware

Fantastic App! Works great and makes custom edits a lot simpler. A+

Imagine Fashion Store

Great application!
Helped us a lot with making minor visual edits.

Www Mygolf Gr