Vi genomför schemalagt underhåll på App Store fram till 14 juni 2024. Vissa appresultat kanske inte läses in korrekt.

Recensioner (21)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 februari 2024

App is very easy to install and follow. Works well with my website and best of all its free!! Thank you!

FinnsBackpack
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
26 april 2024

this app deserves some kind of reward for the serotonin boost it delivers thank u <3

spicytofu
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
2 februari 2024

Amazing communication, Paulius was helpful and solved all of my problems and helped me to install the app, support, app, and functionality are top-notch.

Customscapeart
Litauen
10 dagar användning av appen
18 oktober 2023

So fast & easy!! I tried uploading an SVG file and it wouldn't work, so I sent a message through their live chat, & they told me they're working on it, but to upload a PNG instead. And it worked instantly. Now I have the cutest Bumble Bee & Sunflower cursors for my shop! If you want to see what custom cursors look like, feel free to take a peek at our website (assuming I'm still using the cursors, when people see this review)... I think it works on desktop only, from what I can tell? But it's still cool. www.TheLittleHomesteadCo.com

The Little Homestead Co™
4 månader användning av appen
2 augusti 2023

I love this, very easy to use and adds a nice bit of personalisation to your website. Would recommend

Niaski
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
28 mars 2024

Great, Quick, Easy, Thanks!

connor powell
8 februari 2024

FANTASTIC STRONGLY SUGGESTED THIS APP THANK

Il mio negozio SUPERSTARS
Italien
15 minuter användning av appen
30 september 2023

Darius is an extremely good rep for Kaching and helped me with all my CSS issues!

Resiona
15 dagar användning av appen
29 mars 2023

the app has a large variety of choices , and you can upload your own. so it does work as described. It helps bring whatever particular feeling for your site to life .

Atlloaded
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
3 juni 2022

Great ! This plugin is so easy to use, the first time and dont need to check the doc or something like this !

Wecom