Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de janeiro de 2024

We just added this app to our store as we wanted to change things up a little for the New Year for 2024, our customers love the animation. It adds some fun to our online store and shows that an actual human is running our website. Love it so far and the price is reasonable.

AMBISHES DIVA
5 dias usando o app
10 de novembro de 2023

This is the coolest thing and very user friendly to use. The effects are awesome and my customers love them. This is our first store and I will most definitely keep using this app. Thank you for all that you do. Please keep adding more as you please lol

Dangks1522
10 dias usando o app
25 de julho de 2023

Haseeb was great to communicate with and made it very easy for me to understand. He also quick at responding which makes things alot easier. Thank you!

Allay Skin
Austrália
10 de maio de 2023

I love this app! Very easy just install and go. No coding needed. Best part that you can use custom logos. Looks so cut on my website now!

MrsCopyCat
7 dias usando o app
18 de fevereiro de 2023

I was very happy to come across such a user-friendly app. It was fun and it served me very well twice: for Xmas and for Valentine Day. I am sure I will return to it with other campaigns, as it adds that extra magic touch to the website. The price is also lovely :). I would definitely recommend it.

L'Occitane Albania
Albânia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
24 de abril de 2020

I absolutely LOVE this app! :) I feel it gives my website home page that extra oomph. I love that you can use your own images also :) Super cute. Thank you for your creation!
@jdmsweetheart on Instagram
Jdmsweetheart Decals LLC.
jdmsweetheartdecals.com

Jdmsweetheart Decals LLC.
Quase 4 anos usando o app
10 de dezembro de 2021

Love this app ! I’m launching my new business 1-10-2022 ! ( FloridianDrip ) my website looks sooooo amazing !! I’m so excited for my customers to see my website ! This app has turned my website from basic to swagged out !! Definitely install you won’t regret it ! ❤️

FloridianDrip
Data de edição: 24 de abril de 2020

This app is really easy to use and set up. All you need is a photo to use. You can also control the flow of the falling effect. You won’t regret downloading this app.

ChiDiamondCo
2 de dezembro de 2020

I like the App, it works fine on our store! One thing I would like to say: I added an own image (star), and it looks really good, but the image that falls down, is a little bit too big and I wanted it smaller. So I reduced the size of the image (star), uploaded it, but in the falling effect the star had still the same size as before.

Maxi Crece
Chile
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
21 de setembro de 2021

Easy to use and a super cute addition to the website! My customers loved seeing this little surprise

SawyerMelody