Custom Falling Images Effect

Custom Falling Images Effect

by Effective Apps

Decorate your store with a beautiful falling effects!

LoKen Kosmetiks

I Love the falling images! It's a super cute addition to my site. I'm so glad that I found this app.

JAM for CUSTOMS

it really bring a nice effect to my website! Give it a try I know you wont be disappointed. I know I am satisfied.

Treecie’s Closet

Love this app!!! Its easy to follow and it has cool effects! Looking forward to using this app more often!

Essential Beads Boutique

Super cute idea. I like how easy it is and that I can easily adjust the speed and quantity. Cant wait to use it for other upcoming holidays.

SweetPea Customs

I love being able to add my own image and match my theme! It looks sooo cute! I can't wait to try out new images every holiday

Grit N’ Grace Topknots

perfect for valentines day! love that you can choose multiple features based on upcoming holidays!!!!

Sons And Bows

Very user friendly and affordable. Look forward to using it for all coming holidays this year. Thanks

Moodna Creek Candles

So far so good. Easy to install and fun to play with. Price is right as well. Here's hoping people stick around and buy!!

MakersFolly®

I just continue to be impressed with these app creators. Everything is easy and comprehensive and it just brings my store to life. Thanks guys.

Rainbow Rose Cosmetics

nice app i recommended for all just do it and use it all time thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Previous 1 3