Custom Falling Images Effect

Custom Falling Images Effect

by Effective Apps

Decorate your store with beautiful personal falling effects!

SawyerMelody

Easy to use and a super cute addition to the website! My customers loved seeing this little surprise

Humble Kids Boutique

Super fun way to customize your shop page! I used the falling pumpkins for fall season and my customers love the look!

Blue Chip

We used this App to have a special anniversary logo on the page celebrate our anniversary offer. It worked really well and excellent customer support! :)

Rich Girl $hops

Love it. If you want to do something cute and different this is the app. Perfect for valentines day and any season.

Shop Kenique Unique

Brilliant app! you can tell by the back end that its not very "up to date" but its really cheap and does the job perfectly. I love it

Tease x Please

love the app, best thing for my online store so far I would recommend it for anyone that has a small business

The Vegan Butcher - Delivery Hamburguesas Veganas | Reparto a Domicilio | Restaurant Vegano Online |

Thanks for helping me rain hamburguers in my sithe the vegan butcher where we sell vegan hamburguers to the world!!!

The Boss Brat Boutique

quick and super easy to use. the install was very fast and the directions are very quick and easy to follow

La'xury Cosmetics

Amazing app! Easy to set up and very cost effective! Very pretty and many options to choose from! 100% Reccommend

LoKen Kosmetiks

I Love the falling images! It's a super cute addition to my site. I'm so glad that I found this app.

Previous 1 3