Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management

v2-semihandmade

These Guys have the best support - Fast and clear, then even provided a small file as an example. I Highly recommend this App!

MyModCon

I use the free version of this app on my small store and just having the additional text fields has made such a positive difference to the layout and my stores potential. I thought I only wanted to add one additional field but now that I have the option to add multiple, I find myself making new creative spaces every day.

Jazz Night School

I can't say enough good things about this app. The ability to add custom fields that display on each product (using the chrome extension) is something you can't live without. The help page is probably the best and most complete support pages I've seen in an app. I haven't had to reach out to the developer at all. There are so many features in this app, I haven't had a chance to explore them all. Extremely friendly interface for those of us that are less-experienced with coding.

Cinemachine

The Custom Fields app solved a challenge I faced with my store, Showing estimated shipping time windows, however having explored the app for 24 hours I can attest it is powerful far beyond this.

If I were to make another store on Shopify, I would install this app on day one, as it truly expands the possibilities for how the blueprint of your page and all your data is set up. I think this app would actually supersede many other apps if you wish to simplify your shopify and reduce apps. We are extremely pleased with the product and the support.

Tukataka Learning Tower

I used this app to add Custom fields to product pages, collections and global custom fields. Works great. Easy to use. I recommend

For Fund Sake

We needed an app that would allow us to not only create custom fields but we needed them to be conditional. This app is exactly what we needed! When it came to questions we had for further needs, we reached out to them for an answer and they got back to us right away and recommended several means to get the job done we were looking for. We are very impressed and so happy we found this app! We highly recommend this app for anyone looking for custom fields! You won't be disappointed...and if you need help, this developer actually responds!

Cutting Edge Knives

The app itself is great - versatile and powerful and pretty well documented with good developer response to the few questions I had setting up my site so I'd happily recommend and pay for this one.

I'm very disappointed that Shopify doesn't offer what I'd have considered pretty fundamental ecommerce functionality like this as standard and having to require an app to do it.

It's also worth mentioning that you should make use of the Chrome extension that is available so you can edit fields in place on your products/collections/wherever.

Cheers

Celebrity Owned

This app is a game changer. It's such a miss on Shopify's part that they don't support custom fields. So, John C and his team at Bonify have written an amazing app that lets store builders create all the custom fields they need. Thank you so much!!

David

Boody USA

Works great for us. The ability to discover pre-existing meta fields in your shop was extremely helpful for us.

Motolifestyle

i already work with Codisto in a previous job and Helps me a lot to control and push more sales on Ebay and Amazon Thanks!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5