Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

bayershops

The best metafield editor I've tested. Only downside - it's really slow and glitchy on files of 1000 lines or more, so I have to break down my imports into multiple go's. Other than that - it's super handy.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for your honest review!

We'll be reaching out to you directly to learn more about your issues with importing so that we can better understand any glitches you encountered and work towards addressing them.

Generally speaking, the speed of imports is severely throttled to work within Shopify's API limits for apps, making truly fast imports basically impossible without redundantly storing merchant data in our system, which we are very reluctant to do. There still may be ways to improve efficiency in the future, but we'll always have some substantial limiting factors to work around, unfortunately.

Dakota Stones

So far so good. Does just what it says and support has been responsive. I will continue to use this app and update with any changes to this review. Thanks!

Fly Fish Food

Overall, a great app with stellar support. The Bulk Edit scenarios work but have some caveats you will want to be aware of. But it appears to meet our needs.

CO2 Meter

Designed by programmers who are "modern" GUI designers. Orange colors, graphics are a bit oversize and clown-like, but it does everything it claims to do very well. As an old-school programmer, once you get past the graphics it is a more useful tool than the competitors. I like the ability to create a GUI to edit metafields. Works well for me, but tough to train end-users. All and all a good app that does what it claims.

Egrimesdirect