Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

For Fund Sake

We needed an app that would allow us to not only create custom fields but we needed them to be conditional. This app is exactly what we needed! When it came to questions we had for further needs, we reached out to them for an answer and they got back to us right away and recommended several means to get the job done we were looking for. We are very impressed and so happy we found this app! We highly recommend this app for anyone looking for custom fields! You won't be disappointed...and if you need help, this developer actually responds!

Cutting Edge Knives

The app itself is great - versatile and powerful and pretty well documented with good developer response to the few questions I had setting up my site so I'd happily recommend and pay for this one.

I'm very disappointed that Shopify doesn't offer what I'd have considered pretty fundamental ecommerce functionality like this as standard and having to require an app to do it.

It's also worth mentioning that you should make use of the Chrome extension that is available so you can edit fields in place on your products/collections/wherever.

Cheers

Celebrity Owned

This app is a game changer. It's such a miss on Shopify's part that they don't support custom fields. So, John C and his team at Bonify have written an amazing app that lets store builders create all the custom fields they need. Thank you so much!!

David

Boody USA

Works great for us. The ability to discover pre-existing meta fields in your shop was extremely helpful for us.

Motolifestyle

i already work with Codisto in a previous job and Helps me a lot to control and push more sales on Ebay and Amazon Thanks!!!!

gregbooks

The app has worked great for us to add additional information to our listings on Shopify. Shopify is great but they give you limited fields for importing important information to listings. Custom Fields saves us SO much time.

CaraCaru

Great app! It was able to take my existing metafields (created with an app that became non-functioning) and use them to build identical metafields with identical formats for new products I was adding to my website. The "before" products and "after" products appear identical. Customer service was very responsive and quickly helped me get on track with the conversion process. Thank you!

Trivoshop

Great tool to use especially when more attributes are needed on product fields. Makes work efficient and relieves developers to work on other things

SMART Spelling

Absolutely BRILLIANT! It has saved me days and days of manual work. Highly recommend, although I did need help to set it up for me. LOVE it!

goFree Concepts

Great first impression of both the app and the app support. Questions during setup were answered in no time. Keep it up, Team!!

Previous 1 3 4