Custom Fields

Custom Fields | Reviews

by Bonify

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

ledsalons

Great app. Customer service on the live chat 10/10. Actually couldn't have asked for more............

Electric Fireplaces Central

This app is a must-have! I am using the custom tabs and it has helped not only to display the information in a professional way but it is super easy to navigate! May I add the customer service is A+ and responds immediately!

Sana-sol

Great app for more product information and easy to use. Wanted to do some changes to the code and got all the help from the support.

Hamra Jewelers

The app is great and is very helpful. I was able to add many fields that were not available to me prior. I had one issue of the fields no longer working and Kenny and Patrick were very helpful and went above and beyond to help me rectify the problem. Highly recommend this app - inexpensive and very handy!

CaBougieDo™

I love this app. Exactly what we need to declutter our product pages. Also can't wait to try out additional features available.

Cabaret

Amazing App and the Support Team if fast and Efficient and all the time trying to help. Totally recommended!

ShelfHealth

I've been using this app to build my Shopify eCommerce store. The app has been great for uploading additional product information. The documentation is good and customer service is fantastic!

Emassagechair

I used Custom Fields to set up all my Attributes from Magento 2. There is a learning curve, but once I got that down, it was pretty straightforward. You can export your data, make changes, and import it. The support has been fantastic and answered all my questions within a few hours.

Blue Kat Boutique

Exactly what I needed! I had to contact them for some help and they were very prompt and solved my issue.

Intellitec

I had an issue with uploading some information. I put a query out to the customs field team who responded straightaway with clear instructions.
All sorted and saved me hours in time. Really happy with the App and customer services

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12