Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management

The Best in Italy

As a freelance designer I installed Custom Fields to extend the product listings in my clients website. The app does exactly what I need – it has been brilliant with the ability to add html fields through to iFrames and many more. Plus the support is excellent. Couldn’t be happier. Give it a try, you won't regret it.

GROOVYCANDIES

Love this app - easy to use and very helpful. Still exploring all of the functions - there are many. Would recommend you use this especially if you converted from Magento.

Bright Nite

This is a great app that has great support, i would recommend this to anyone needing those extra fields.

Bloomspace

Custom fields are a necessity with Shopify and this app lets you handle them superbly. Its ability to import and export large amounts of data is fantastic. I don't know what I would have done without it.

Tonix

Awesome service - great app, highly recommend! We were having an issue with related products featuring the right info -- their service got back right away and took care of it ASAP!

Mailbox Products

Custom Fields by Bonify has a fantastic customer service with quick response times to any questions asked.

dansk farmaceutisk industri a-s

Been using this app for quite some time. It works pretty good and the support is quick to reply and helpful.

Lovatts Magazines

This app is a godsend! We've used it extensively throughout our site and I'm not sure how we would have added a lot of customisations without it..

Too Cool For School US

All function is working well. There are articles that can help to customize the website and their customer service response quick and helpful!!

Organic Bamboo Bedding

I am using Custom Fields for product options and variants and it works well. I will be using it again to create tabs for my product pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6