Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

WALEA

Génial ! La meilleure application du Store Shopify ! Elle permet de personnaliser ses fiches produits en quelques clics, ses collections ... Je l'utilise notamment pour avoir une fiche produit plus complète et plus "sexy" que les simples champs de base de Shopify. Quant au support, rien à redire, l'équipe de Bonify est au top et est toujours disponible pour nous aider.

Douglas Lynn

This was exactly what I was searching for! My current theme wouldn't allow for tabs and customization like I wanted and this solved the problem. Easy to use and great support too!

Dance ED Tips

We are launching a brand new website and so many of its amazing features are thanks to the Custom Fields app. We even needed help getting a few things ready on certain pages and their support team was quick and efficient. They were able to go into our website and set things up for us. They were prompt, attentive, and got the job done. Thanks!

Modanostra

The app has helped us immensly with our customisations on the store Modanostra.com, would highly recommend.

1584 Miniatures

I had an issues with getting my registration to work properly and they responded and fixed it within 24hours. Great service!

AmoreColors

Great customer support and easy to use! The basic plan is apparently not enough for an online store, but the paid plan is good to go!

Mana Words

Great app, easy to use and working perfectly. The support team is very helpful and professional. Not only did they help me with the set up, but they even helped clean up the mess that a previous app had left behind ! I wish all apps were this helpful. Thanks guys !

Yachtzubehoer-Nordsee

Great app and awesome support! A solution for a lot of my requests and an easy solution to indicate more details and information to the customer.

z-systems

the app is great, but the support is even greater. every problem has been solved immediately. top. service thank you guys

Natural Necessity Surf Shop

We've had this app installed for a few years now and recently upgraded to the paid version and it is 100% worth it! Great service support, we had an issue with our banners and Kenny at support helped us out and fixed it up in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10