Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

Crazy Dog T-Shirts

Customer service is the best in the business. They were able to answer my questions quickly and thoroughly.

Dognetik

We found a lot of limitations with shopify's out of the box functionality for the product page we wanted so we have used custom fields to add lots more info to our product page. With this app you are basically able to build any product page (or any page) inclusion you could think of, and everything is still editable. Plus its easy to use and integrate and customer support is always quick to respond.

Hummingbird Hammocks

Very flexible app, support went above and beyond to help us integrate with our theme in the location we needed it. Thanks!

Apnée Santé

Loving this app! We've used it to add a few extra bits of product information here and there (like a phrase in the cart page, in the product listing row that states what's in a bundled product..etc).

Sophia Forero Designs

I used this app to put videos about my pieces in each product page. I’m thrilled! I love the look, that the user stays on my site (as opposed to being directed to YouTube) and I get to add a personal touch to the shopping experience.

Goodmindsbooks

Custom Fields app beat out the many that we tried that didn't suit our needs. If you're looking for a powerful and easy to use app, plus awesome support, look no further.

dutchflowerbulbs.com

Amazing App with great Support. Keeps improving rapidly as well! My issue was fixed within a day. 100% Recommend.

Junior Bambinos

Just started to use this app but can't fault the support so far, quick to respond and ensure they were installed in the right location.

CentreStep

This app is really helpful, easy to use and their google chrome extension is really good which saved our time. The support team is also very helpful. They helped us to configure the app.

EJRecyclery - Cycling New & Used

Amazing app with the coolest feature being the browser plugin! Well worth every penny of the small subscription fee, especially if you run a store like mine where most items are one of a kind, and therefore lots of custom products need to be added consistently. I use Custom Fields & its associated Chrome plugin to easily add unique item specifics for products that are ultimately pushed to eBay, and this app presents the unique item specifics for each product based on the "Product Type" field in Shopify, all of which is easily customizable on the app's backend. Couldn't be happier, and my product listing is faster & easier than ever.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9