Bonify Custom Fields

Bonify Custom Fields

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 14, 2022

We use this app on a daily basis for our products metafields. The support team is very helpful too. Highly recommended.

RP Electronics
Panama
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 7, 2022

We have used this app for a few years and it is awesome! Highly recommended. Support team is fast and friendly.

Redcat Racing
Edited September 5, 2022

Really great app. Adds a whole load of extra functionality to the products on our shop. The options are limitless plus the support is excellent! Wish I had been using this app a while ago : )

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 1, 2022

Great app, I have been using this for 2+ years. Awesome service. Helped me out with something other app developers would have palmed me off to a developer for. Much appreciated.

She Science
August 20, 2022

Great App and Customer service.
I used this app to add custom fields to my product page, and it does exactly what I wanted it to do.

LIGHTWORKS
Time spent using app: 4 days
July 12, 2022

The guys at Bonify have been very helpful! Quick response and they helped me see what I needed to fix on my end to get the new Shopify metafields working.

GREAT PLAINS INDUSTRIES
July 12, 2022

Kenny And Patrick were extremely helpful and did their best to successfully answer any questions I had. Even if my questions were tough to decipher. Thanks again!

feejays
July 8, 2022

This app is a must have. I've been using it for the last few years. Even now with the Shopify metafields settings being in the admin, Custom Fields is so much handier to use and has so much more that it can do. It took a little time to get used to (I'm not a programmer). I've been able to do some more advanced things (in my eyes) with this app by looking at examples and spending time using it.

JLW Instruments (JLWForce.com)
June 23, 2022

This app creates a ton of time savings, and when in doubt the developers are responsive and super helpful with troubleshooting any issues! Highly recommend!

Restaurant City
June 20, 2022

We are using the App to customise our store and it is really straightforward + linked with good customer service.

Virón