Custom Fields

Metafield Editor & Page Builder: Tabs, Sliders & so much more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GREAT PLAINS INDUSTRIES

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The guys at Bonify have been very helpful! Quick response and they helped me see what I needed to fix on my end to get the new Shopify metafields working.

feejays

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Kenny And Patrick were extremely helpful and did their best to successfully answer any questions I had. Even if my questions were tough to decipher. Thanks again!

JLW Instruments (JLWForce.com)

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app is a must have. I've been using it for the last few years. Even now with the Shopify metafields settings being in the admin, Custom Fields is so much handier to use and has so much more that it can do. It took a little time to get used to (I'm not a programmer). I've been able to do some more advanced things (in my eyes) with this app by looking at examples and spending time using it.

Restaurant City

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app creates a ton of time savings, and when in doubt the developers are responsive and super helpful with troubleshooting any issues! Highly recommend!

Virón

Location France

We are using the App to customise our store and it is really straightforward + linked with good customer service.

The Calzone Kitchen

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great customer support from the team. They helped me migrate my setup to our new theme in good time even when we are on a free account. Awesome service.

ALEYOLE JEWELRY

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Buen servicio técnico y soporte par solventar dudas relacionadas con custom fields adecuados a tus necesidades.

Support Protocols

This app did exactly what I needed it to do: create text accordions with unlimited sections and heavy formatting, and place them below the products on collection pages. Their customer/tech support is really good too: quick to respond, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. ID'd and fixed a formatting issue that came up after I changed themes, that was caused not by the app but by the theme overriding the app's formatting. I have a suggestion for a future widget: a column carousel that allows for unlimited columns, with a picture, heading, text and button section for each column.

PlaytexBaby

works great, had a little trouble setting my custom field up, but that was on my part, support team was very friendly and helpful, will for sure use again

kcohouse

We are using this app for product description tabs and it works great, but most importantly, the customer support is fabulous. They helped me fix a code issue and took their time to help me. I recommend this app 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14