Custom Fields

Custom Fields

by Bonify

Metafield Editor, Data Storage & Display, Content Management

Trivoshop

Great tool to use especially when more attributes are needed on product fields. Makes work efficient and relieves developers to work on other things

SMART Spelling

Absolutely BRILLIANT! It has saved me days and days of manual work. Highly recommend, although I did need help to set it up for me. LOVE it!

goFree Concepts

Great first impression of both the app and the app support. Questions during setup were answered in no time. Keep it up, Team!!

TRUVAL

Hands down the best app for adding custom fields for any type of data. The support is fantastic and they have another app called Mr. Arigato for automation.

Don't hesitate, if you need custom fields for any reason, give them the first chance. I have worked with many apps over the years and they have all the features with the support needed to get the most out of it.

Foundation for "A Course in Miracles"® Bookstore

We have just started to use this app and it appears to be working great so far. Thank you Bonify for your great app....

Esoumit

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just perfect. the app do what it promises. i recommend highly.

Linelink Online

The team at Linelink Online https://www.linelink.com.au use this app for some back end data work. It's quite useful and is also very flexible and scalable to suit your needs. Certainly recommend it and support is good so far as well.

August 5, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear things are working out well. We truly appreciate your business. :)

Mailers Direct™

Dang!!! Powerful stuff .Although I've only used it for a several days I think it's fantastic. Hope to really make use of it with our store design being able to store & display more information . I have not contacted customer service yet(had no issues) so i can't comment on their level of service.

July 30, 2019

Thanks for the review! The level of service is just as fantastic as the app. :) We're here if you need anything, just let us know!

GlacialPure

perfect!
Love it so much.
Many custom Settings are implemented
It saves me a lot of time
Easy to operate and easy to master

Polish Pottery House

Absolutely an AMAZING app!!! I wish I had this app years ago when setting up my store. Since extra fields are virtually non-existent in Shopify, Custom Fields app is a lifesaver as well as a time saver.
The possibilities are endless and support is very timely and helpful.
If you are creating your store, GET THIS APP FIRST!!
If you already have a Shopify store, GET THIS APP NOW!!!! :)

Previous 1 3 4