Form Builder with File Upload

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 31, 2023

This is a fabulous app! I am so glad I added it to my shop. It's just what I was looking for. Thank you!

4YourPawz
Acerill replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review, really appreciated!

December 19, 2022

Best support I ever had from an Shopify app. Requested a special feature, got a custom line of code (within a couple of hours) that worked like a charm.

Mublio
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Acerill replied January 14, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review.

November 7, 2022

This is such a great App and worth the (very low!) price! And the support is really fast, too!
I really needed the options for sending mails via SMTP and for custom notification E-Mails.

Ladenbau Hunold
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
June 10, 2022

Simply the best. I am so impressed. The UI is clean and simple. It has all the form customization options I would want. The app developer actually took the time to speak with me about my use case and help me make the necessary customizations so it works perfectly. The price is a complete bargain as well. $10 for 2gb upload. You cannot find that on any other app! Thank you Acerill, I hope to continue using this app for a long time.

edentalplanning
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 20, 2021

Great product at a great price! Simple to understand and works perfectly. Spot on! This is a keeper at $1.99pm

Core Earth Designs
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Acerill replied November 22, 2021

Thank you very much, we are glad you like the app and the reasonable pricing.

October 24, 2021

Using it on a few stores now, works really well! There are many field options, you can customize the title and the format of the email you receive, add multiple recipients.

TWS South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 27, 2021

This powerful app is very useful and intuitive. I carefully studied 9 or 10 similar apps but only this one suited me perfectly. It has a lots of flexible settings so you can design any form as you want. And it loads fast. In case of any issues, Francois is very fast and effective in finding solutions. The price is also very reasonable. A 10 stars app!

유한책임회사 엘도라도온라인
South Korea
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 18, 2021

This tiny app is a hidden gem! I needed to customize my customers account registration page by adding checkboxes and links to my policies, so I thoroughly studied 7 featured apps. But only with this app I was able to receive the result I was looking for. During the process I had some problems with settings, but Francois was very helpful and fast with his customer support. Moreover, when I discovered that Shopify by default doesn't display the time and date of customer data creation in exported csv files, Francois very kindly showed me how to implement that function using this app, so I am very happy now. Also I want to notice the price - it's very reasonable and I am totally satisfied. Very good job!

South Korea
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 7, 2021

Easy to use, easy to modify and integrates simply and great price. I had an issue, contacted and had a response in under 2 hours and the issue was resolved. Great app for the price if forms are needed.

HATNPATCH
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 24, 2020

excellent products, I only have one question, this option "Prepopulate with an initial value" can we get the company name.?

RhingoUSA Wholesale