Custom JavaScript & jQuery

Custom JavaScript & jQuery

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Add JavaScript & jQuery scripts to the store with a few clicks

La Nature México

I was not able the use, it shows me a 500 server error when starting the trial. Any ideas ??????????????

livelovepraise.com

I used this app to help me place a chatbot on my website. Thank you so much I am very grateful. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Atacadão de Meias

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Naturally Wicked

Perfect for me. Had to add some Javascript to my build. With fair experience of HTML & CSS, I thought I'd manage to do it manually but it was tough. I spent hours trying to implement. This app did it in seconds. I was amazed. Highly recommend.

Alfashop.me

There is no guide on how to implement this javascript as a shortcode into a specific page. What is the point of this app if you can't do something so simple?

May 28, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. Unfortunately, the app does not allow implementing the script to a specific page. That is the reason we don't have the guide on how to do that. If you want the script to trigger on a specific page, then this condition should be a part of the script itself. We explain this to those users who write to our support. Unfortunately, you did not. Cheers!

Marching Show Concepts

Super easy to use! I was able to implement a snippet easily, and effectively and get more users to leave their email numbers through a third-party app that wasn't in the app store. Thank you!

DreamyMall

I really like this app to make my work more efficient. I recommend you to use it.I really like this app to make my work more efficient. I recommend you to use it.

Theramart

Great app for adding javascript and html in less than 1 min! Very helpful for people with limited or NO coding knowledge. 5 stars!

Peb S

So far it is working. I am new to Shopify and it's always hard when you are sure about an app. I knew a little about Java and I am hoping this work.

Decoti

Working as expected, a great way how to get the javascript to header section. Fast support if needed :-)

Previous 1