Custom JavaScript & jQuery

Custom JavaScript & jQuery

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Add JavaScript & jQuery scripts to the store with a few clicks

SDAdish.com

I have tried everything to install a simply snipped with no luck. It must take luck to get this app to work. I have to give it a 1 star.

Hemlock & Oak

Can't install onto shopify unfortunately. It's really annoying. Please fix this asap. Thank you so much!

October 22, 2020

Thank you for reaching out. We are glad to offer you our help. Please, check the email connected to your store where we provided you with the ways of resolving the problem.
Looking forward to your reply.

monark1

the app is not working on shopify. any help ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to help you with the problem. Please, answer the letter we send to the email connected to your store. Looking forward to your reply.

ALHAMRA

Trying to install but URL Error on installation. Kindly resolve this issue so we can be able to use this APP

September 3, 2020

Hello, we checked our app and didn't find problems, so we need a screenshot of the problem to examine the problem directly in your store. We send you email for the further support, please, contact us back.

Ghet2Rock International

Cant add app, comes up with error and also the link says 'unable to access this account' I give 2 star only because i'm unable to download it- i hope i'm able to in the future

June 11, 2020

Hello! We're really sorry that you faced issues with installing our app. Today we added some fixes to our app. Please, try to install the app now.

BuddyGurt

I do have the same problem as "La Nature México". I tried with the link you gave him with my Shopify link inside. I then only see a bunch of code. Any suggestions?

June 11, 2020

La Nature México

I was not able the use, it shows me a 500 server error when starting the trial. Any ideas ??????????????

June 3, 2020

Hello! Please, try installing the app via the following link: http://customjs.s.asaplabs.io/public/authenticate?shop=la-nature-mexico.myshopify.com

livelovepraise.com

I used this app to help me place a chatbot on my website. Thank you so much I am very grateful. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Atacadão de Meias

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Naturally Wicked

Perfect for me. Had to add some Javascript to my build. With fair experience of HTML & CSS, I thought I'd manage to do it manually but it was tough. I spent hours trying to implement. This app did it in seconds. I was amazed. Highly recommend.

Previous 1