Custom JavaScript & jQuery

Custom JavaScript & jQuery

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Add JavaScript & jQuery scripts to the store with a few clicks

ALHAMRA

Trying to install but URL Error on installation. Kindly resolve this issue so we can be able to use this APP

September 3, 2020

Hello, we checked our app and didn't find problems, so we need a screenshot of the problem to examine the problem directly in your store. We send you email for the further support, please, contact us back.

Ghet2Rock International

Cant add app, comes up with error and also the link says 'unable to access this account' I give 2 star only because i'm unable to download it- i hope i'm able to in the future

June 11, 2020

Hello! We're really sorry that you faced issues with installing our app. Today we added some fixes to our app. Please, try to install the app now.

BuddyGurt

I do have the same problem as "La Nature México". I tried with the link you gave him with my Shopify link inside. I then only see a bunch of code. Any suggestions?

June 11, 2020

La Nature México

I was not able the use, it shows me a 500 server error when starting the trial. Any ideas ??????????????

June 3, 2020

Hello! Please, try installing the app via the following link: http://customjs.s.asaplabs.io/public/authenticate?shop=la-nature-mexico.myshopify.com

livelovepraise.com

I used this app to help me place a chatbot on my website. Thank you so much I am very grateful. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Atacadão de Meias

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Naturally Wicked

Perfect for me. Had to add some Javascript to my build. With fair experience of HTML & CSS, I thought I'd manage to do it manually but it was tough. I spent hours trying to implement. This app did it in seconds. I was amazed. Highly recommend.

Alfashop.me

There is no guide on how to implement this javascript as a shortcode into a specific page. What is the point of this app if you can't do something so simple?

May 28, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. Unfortunately, the app does not allow implementing the script to a specific page. That is the reason we don't have the guide on how to do that. If you want the script to trigger on a specific page, then this condition should be a part of the script itself. We explain this to those users who write to our support. Unfortunately, you did not. Cheers!

Marching Show Concepts

Super easy to use! I was able to implement a snippet easily, and effectively and get more users to leave their email numbers through a third-party app that wasn't in the app store. Thank you!

DreamyMall

I really like this app to make my work more efficient. I recommend you to use it.I really like this app to make my work more efficient. I recommend you to use it.

Previous 1