Custom JavaScript & jQuery

Custom JavaScript & jQuery

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Add JavaScript & jQuery scripts to the store with a few clicks

KJ Urban Winery & Craft Brewing Supplies Inc.

The app's potential sounds amazing. However, the lack of responsiveness from the developer is very disappointing. We are now waiting almost 2 weeks for a response to a very basic support question (how to validate that essentially a "hello world" script is active on our page). Have tried the support form via the app and separate emails on separate email accounts. Will happily update this review once we hear back from the developer.

April 2, 2021

Hello! We are very sorry that you had to experience such inconveniences. Unfortunately we've failed to find your message on this issue. Please, contact us on app@simtechdev.org. Our tech support team will do their best to help you.

SDAdish.com

I have tried everything to install a simply snipped with no luck. It must take luck to get this app to work. I have to give it a 1 star.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for the review. We also saw your request in our support center we will contact you shortly and provide help with our app.

Ghet2Rock International

Cant add app, comes up with error and also the link says 'unable to access this account' I give 2 star only because i'm unable to download it- i hope i'm able to in the future

June 11, 2020

Hello! We're really sorry that you faced issues with installing our app. Today we added some fixes to our app. Please, try to install the app now.

La Nature México

I was not able the use, it shows me a 500 server error when starting the trial. Any ideas ??????????????

June 3, 2020

Hello! Please, try installing the app via the following link: http://customjs.s.asaplabs.io/public/authenticate?shop=la-nature-mexico.myshopify.com

Mygrow

No support and fake upsell to buy their parser -- useless product.

Hennings Jewellers

It doesn't allow me to place JS into the body