Custom JavaScript & jQuery

Custom JavaScript & jQuery

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Add JavaScript & jQuery scripts to the store with a few clicks

Hemlock & Oak

Can't install onto shopify unfortunately. It's really annoying. Please fix this asap. Thank you so much!

October 22, 2020

Thank you for reaching out. We are glad to offer you our help. Please, check the email connected to your store where we provided you with the ways of resolving the problem.
Looking forward to your reply.

monark1

the app is not working on shopify. any help ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 22, 2020

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to help you with the problem. Please, answer the letter we send to the email connected to your store. Looking forward to your reply.

BuddyGurt

I do have the same problem as "La Nature México". I tried with the link you gave him with my Shopify link inside. I then only see a bunch of code. Any suggestions?

June 11, 2020

Hello! We're really sorry that you faced issues with installing our app. Today we added some fixes to our app. Please, try to install the app now.

Alfashop.me

There is no guide on how to implement this javascript as a shortcode into a specific page. What is the point of this app if you can't do something so simple?

May 28, 2019

Hello and thank you for the review. Unfortunately, the app does not allow implementing the script to a specific page. That is the reason we don't have the guide on how to do that. If you want the script to trigger on a specific page, then this condition should be a part of the script itself. We explain this to those users who write to our support. Unfortunately, you did not. Cheers!