Custom JavaScript & jQuery

Custom JavaScript & jQuery

by Simtech Development Ltd.

Add JavaScript & jQuery scripts to the store with a few clicks

livelovepraise.com

I used this app to help me place a chatbot on my website. Thank you so much I am very grateful. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Atacadão de Meias

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Naturally Wicked

Perfect for me. Had to add some Javascript to my build. With fair experience of HTML & CSS, I thought I'd manage to do it manually but it was tough. I spent hours trying to implement. This app did it in seconds. I was amazed. Highly recommend.

Marching Show Concepts

Super easy to use! I was able to implement a snippet easily, and effectively and get more users to leave their email numbers through a third-party app that wasn't in the app store. Thank you!

DreamyMall

I really like this app to make my work more efficient. I recommend you to use it.I really like this app to make my work more efficient. I recommend you to use it.

Theramart

Great app for adding javascript and html in less than 1 min! Very helpful for people with limited or NO coding knowledge. 5 stars!

Peb S

So far it is working. I am new to Shopify and it's always hard when you are sure about an app. I knew a little about Java and I am hoping this work.

Decoti

Working as expected, a great way how to get the javascript to header section. Fast support if needed :-)

Crackedegg

Great app! Support is amazing and Roman is extremely helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions and helping find solutions. Highly recommend!!

Securitycheck

Wanted something similar to try myself in developing. Now I can do it without fear to damage the store.
A good app of high quality. Can be recommended for use.