Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Christmas Paraphernalia

Great app which allows my products to show personalisation options! Abby was very helpful when I got stuck and immediately put my mind at rest. Great customer service - thank you!

Men of Zen

This is a must have app for any store that needs options to their products. Very easy to set up and customer service was fast and very friendly.

Trattoria Pizzeria Logic SG

I had trouble in adding optional products. Great customer service! Thank you so much for fast support.

Kandi Kraze

Fantastic app. Cannot rate infinite options highly enough. I was having trouble with a few things to finalise my website and within a few hours I had quick communication to help me and they even went on to manage a few things on my site and solved my problem very quickly. My site is now ready to go because of their help. Thank you.

unJAN

I am not sure how to use it I was gonna hire a pro for help so this review is basically a compulsory option

TroubleMaker Trading Company

The app was working fine but now I cannot access it. I click on it and nothing happens. Hoping to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Only Mine Jewelry

Plug-in solves many of my needs, during the installation I had a small problem immediately solved by the fast response of their customer care. Recommended

Oak Leaf Shoppe

I can't tell you how pleased and surprised I was to receive such wonderful help so fast! Jordin stayed in contact with me and went above and beyond what I was expecting! I love the look of my product page now. I couldn't have set up my website without all of the personalization options I need for my embroidery business. Thank you for helping me in about an hour do what I had tried to do in literally months. Thanks to Jordin, my shop will be up soon! :)

Gava

Excellent app that allows me the flexibility to sell the products the way I want. Super helpful team that assisted me to to tweak my theme to get it perfect, much appreciated!

Insideoutprinting.com

This app solved my issue of having variants over 100. It wasn't quite right at first, but the support has been great with helping me get to where I need to be.