Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

May Paper Co.

Wanted to tweak the position of the infinite options add ons and the staff were prompt to cater to my requests and went above and beyond, altering the spacing as well so that the overall website was more aesthetically pleasing.

Miss Monogram

I've use Infinite Options for a really long time. It has always been very reliable, easy to use and the support staff is very helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend!!

Vintage Porch Swings

There are a lot of apps out there that do a similar function. But I can guarantee that no other support team will help you setup and make sure your configuration is running as it needs to better than the ShopPad team. They are experts with their product, and they will work hard with you until you are satisfied with how the app is setup. Particularly I want to s/o Annette, Mandy, Noah, and Anh for working with our team. Very grateful for them and I highly recommend their products.

FIG LINENS AND HOME

We've received excellent service from the team at Infinite Options. They directly respond to our inquiries and any assistance we request. Pleasant and helpful. The app has worked great for us!

Izzy Knits

I've just started using the app and I'm thrilled! It's allowing me to offer customers options I've long wanted to offer but didn't know how. I had a few installation questions, and was very pleased with how promptly customer service responded to my questions. Apparently, my Shopify theme makes installation a little tricker, and my rep Abby went above and beyond to help me with the install. So far, I'm very happy with my decision to add Infinite Options to my shop.

Pink Prints

Great app for my phone case company that has lots of customisation options. Would be amazing if there was an optional inventory feature where I could mark a case size as 0 when I’m out of stock rather than having to remove the option completely. But still great app

Culture Kombucha Inc.

App allows my customers to customize their order to build a "6-pack". It would be great if the app could track inventory on the variables but the support staff have been great and really responsive.

Fringe Favors

Mandy & Matt helped me with the spacing on my swatches and made this super easy for me! Definitely recommend.

The Engraving Store

I really must say that these people have excellent customer service skills and were able to resolve my issue in a very speedy and efficient way. I would recommend there service to anyone.

Wildflo Studio

I used this app to add options to my gift card and the experience has been great. I reached out to the customer support team for help with customization and they helped me achieve the exact look I desired!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 321 322