Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

reslanz

I used this app to help me add a product to an existing set. the rep did the whole thing for me and it was perfect and quick, very professional and followed up after by email. One of my best customer experience ever

HP ONLINE

This app is very useful and great.
We were able to achieve what we wanted to do.
Also, their support team is very grateful for the quick response when I am in trouble.

Gamer Pets

Absolutely best app option for adding customizable product fields to your shopify store. We needed help with a issue we had and their support team was super fast and helpful! Very impressive. Keep it up! <3

Kimmage Party Shop

I was not sure how to add the datepicker function with the app, but Matt helped me out by installing the code onto my site for me. All I had to do then was apply the functionality to my selected products. I wish every company I dealt with were as efficient as these guys. Many thanks again.

Canvasy

Had an issue with the spacing between my CTAs Abby fixed it in like 5 seconds. Awesome job and love how she communicates. :D

Ugly Baby

I use Infinite Options to help capture extra data on certain listings. I had looked at a few other options and found this app to be the best. It is extremely helpful for our custom product listings. Before using Infinite Options, I'd need to contact the customer to get the customization details. That could sometimes add days or weeks to the process.

Now I can create multiple required fields (text box, drop down with a fixed list of color choices, and a text area) on the listing. The customer is prompted if the fields aren't filled out when they add the item to the cart. It's really streamlined my custom orders! And the rules for the fields make it so I only need to set them up once, and they are automatically added to new custom listings based on tags! Nice!

Set up was very painless - one line of code to add - and they had a guide specific to my theme (Debut) so I was very confident I was doing it right.

Highly recommended!

YellowFamily | Cartoon

very good appp it work very good an yes i need this app i mean its help for all the things how u need for shopify

bamboeddha.nl

Great app and super helpful support, they reply to your messages even in the weekend. Everything works like a charm. Would highly recommend! :D

hztoric

Really easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do!

The X-Factor is they support! In a world with awful support, these guys are fast, friendly and go the extra mile.

Natalie Alex Designs

This app was really straightforward to use for someone who doesn't know any code, I just followed the simple instructions on the video. The customer service is amazing, I spoke to Matt and Alan and they both got back to me really quickly and answered the questions I had. Matt did some coding for me to adjust the settings for my options. Really great service!