Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

BENEBOON

We are new to the app but have had very helpful and quick support - this is a great sign, as we've used other apps that have been frustrating to work out.

Décor'S & Moi

Infinite options is awesome to customize accurately your store.
Support is very efficient and available to help customers.
Dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes, text area etc : all kinds of forms are available and deeply customisable.
Conditionnal logics is also very helpful , and very intuitive to use !
Thanks Infinite Options !

René Kameka Handmade

So far its been so easy to set up with just watching a few videos. I'm excited to be able to offer personalization options on my store. Also when I did get stuck the helpdesk team were AMAZING. Abby had the changes I needed made in minutes and did multiple tweaks. She was so helpful! Thank you!

Vapor North

Good app, pretty easy to Navigate. Just waiting for tooltip integration then its fully rounded out.

Footy Intl

Really great app that has incredible support. Jordin S. & Matt V. helped us knock out all of our questions immediately and made it super simple for us. Really like the app & very appreciative of their work.

LocoPops

Allowed me to present choices to customers without limiting one feature. Easy to work with and great support!

Poissonnerie Maison Vanhamme

Great team, Romar has solved my issue in less than 30 min. I highly recommend that app and team ! They work very well and fast.

Clean Lean Fit Food

Amazing team and very helpful! can't go wrong!! love them. Thank you so much for all your help and support. highly recommend

Hammer and Stain Blue Ridge

These guys are ROCKSTARS, got me fixed up in no time flat. I had some coding issues that I couldnt figure out and they were able to go into the shopify theme and find the issue and fix it quickly

Charlie Meals

Five stars first and foremost because of customer service. Wow! I installed the app (which seems to be the most downloaded app on Shopify for product options) and didn't bother to read all the instructions. Ran into some technical problems and had no idea what to do. A quick live-chat with Matt at Infinite Options resulted in him fixing the issue himself within 2 minutes. Now it looks perfect!