Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Aldo Sohm

Great app with fast support. We are using it to offer tiered gift wrap pricing and personalized messages. Thank you Ralph and Mandy!

Charlie's Gifts & Co.

Carolina and Mandy have been super helpful with customizing my store, out of every app company, this is the ONLY company that has went out of their way to help me and have a quick responding time to me emails! - thanks again :)

Basics by Luamarta

Great app for add multiple options or personalization boxes. I recommend it and the staff is so nice.

Bitetime

The Infinite Options team have been very responsive. They jumped in, helped me style our setup and resolve any issues. The app is working great.

These Fair Hands

Great app that I have been using for a few years. Recently updated my theme that caused some incompatibility. The shoppad team responded and sort things out within a few hours - thanks!

UniqueAndPersonal

Infinite Options was recommended by my supplier and I can see why. Does everything I need it to do and is very simple. What's more the support is absolutely incredible - I asked for a little advice on a set up issue and within a couple of hours they didn't just advise me but had set everything up. Top app and top support - very highly recommended.

Deven Rue

Wanted to give my customers the option of adding a custom engraved name or message to certain products and this does that perfectly.

Kunst100

We are using the App to automatically add a second product to the cart when a customer chooses a certain variant of a product. Works very well. Wehad a small bug due to a custom theme but the ShopPad Guys helped quickly and efficiently.

Wise Line Tools

Works just as expected. Support is quick to respond and helpful when they do. It really does seem to have unlimited options.

877 Workshop

A great solution for my store with many customizable products. The support was super fast, very friendly & helpful! Great customer service! Great app!