Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Specifically Random

It's unfortunate that Shopify doesn't have built in features to allow for some of the functionality that Infinite Options offers, but since they don't, this is the next best thing. The app works as promised and does exactly what I need in my shop. I paid for the setup and it was well worth it to have everything set up for me without any headaches. They were done in a matter of hours. Overall - great app!

Rosé & Mimosas

This is seriously the best app ever! It has help me in all the ways possible and their support team is also great!!!!! I us it so my costumer can personalize their product (in this case it is pajamas) and write notes in each on (ex. can you do it in pink color please) and to add ons to each order so i can "super size" each product and sell even more!!!! DONT DOUBT EVER on getting this APP!!

DecalCustom

Great customer service - they were able to help me add a code onto my shopify store when I could not figure it out on my own. The app is also easy to use. Totally recommend!

Footy Cards UK

Fabulous app with amazing people. Anh, Jordin , & Mandy couldn’t have been more helpful - issue (not that of ShopPad but with my site) was sorted within 24 hours.

Couldn’t recommend more.

peskyfish

The app functionality solves our problem well and the customisable styling is a real plus. The service we received from the developer was fantastic, very prompt and helpful. Thanks again to the ShopPad team.

Giri Designs

I'd give this app 5 stars if it weren't for one hiccup we have...It doesn't connect the option's conditional logic to the product's variants. For example I'd like for my frame colors option to be hidden if the customer chooses unframed art (framed or unframed is a product variant). This obviously confuses some customers. But otherwise this app has given us some functionality we really needed that shopify doesn't normally offer.

SugarLulu

Really great/flexible for bundling products and support was fast and efficient to tweak the look of the options on the site.

Fairbow

app works really well. we had a self-inflicted glitch and received help very fast.
highly recommended app

Love Limzy Co.

I decided to write this review after one year of using this app. Trust me, this app is amazing! For those who are new in using this app, please read through their website's article if you encounter some problem, you will found a lot of helpful article there. The price is definitely worth the value!

AnyKitz

What an excellent app! It solved my issue of not being able to use Shopifys default custom field options. The install was simple and the support team were magnificent! They responded quickly to my emails and helped me install the app properly.