Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Lottie Louise Designs

Brilliant app- helped so much on my website. Great customer service too - helped with lots of questions I had to personalise the app more, nothing was too much trouble!

Little Letter

I can't fault this app or the support team. I set it up myself and have limited skills. It was easy and has changed my business. The support team are incredible and answered me almost immediately. Highly recommend.

I Create Art

Fast and very easy to work with. Appreciate their help and quick fix. Used other Product Options but Infinite is easier & less expensive.

BAMBABIES Diapers

Super easy set-up and super easy to use.
My theme gave me some issue but I reached out to the support team and am blown away with their help.
Mandy, Glecy, and Anh were awesome.
Not only did I get an incredibly fast response, they troubleshooted my issue and fixed everything fast!
Highly recommend.

565 Design

I used the chat option for some help with installing and navigating the app. Abby S. helped me and was very helpful.

L'Angolo Delle Incisioni

App Ottima in tutto e per tutto. La uso per la personalizzazione degli articoli nel mio shop ed è versatile a 360°, si adatta a qualsiasi richiesta. Supporto eccezionale, ho per errore disinstallato l'app e quando l'ho re installata ho spiegato loro l'errore ed è stata ripristinata in pochi minuti senza dover ripetere tutte le opzioni da capo, salvandomi un grosso lavoro per un piccolo errore. GRAZIE, CONTINUATE COSI', FORMIDABILI!!!

Harris Kilt Company

Fantastic customer support and install service. Had everything set up and working within a couple of hours and all questions I had were answered.

Mad Viking Beard Co.

I added this app to my store and it was easy for me to set up by myself.
It handled the over 100 variant problem that shopify limits shop owners as well. The app itself is easy to use. I even requested help with some CSS styling and Jordin and the team were there quick to help with a quick solution. I couldnt be happier. If I could give 6 stars I would!

Boowey Bear

We use this app and are very happy with its features and the service. The app is easy to use and People behind answer Quick and helped us with all our question. 5 stars. We recommend.

Shugar Plums Gift Shop

Support was extremely helpful and efficient! This app is perfect for anyone with personalization options!