Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Footy Cards UK

Fabulous app with amazing people. Anh, Jordin , & Mandy couldn’t have been more helpful - issue (not that of ShopPad but with my site) was sorted within 24 hours.

Couldn’t recommend more.

peskyfish

The app functionality solves our problem well and the customisable styling is a real plus. The service we received from the developer was fantastic, very prompt and helpful. Thanks again to the ShopPad team.

SugarLulu

Really great/flexible for bundling products and support was fast and efficient to tweak the look of the options on the site.

Fairbow

app works really well. we had a self-inflicted glitch and received help very fast.
highly recommended app

Love Limzy Co.

I decided to write this review after one year of using this app. Trust me, this app is amazing! For those who are new in using this app, please read through their website's article if you encounter some problem, you will found a lot of helpful article there. The price is definitely worth the value!

AnyKitz

What an excellent app! It solved my issue of not being able to use Shopifys default custom field options. The install was simple and the support team were magnificent! They responded quickly to my emails and helped me install the app properly.

TAPS Store

I had some trouble making the bundle feature work with my personalized theme. I reached out to customer support and they responded the next day.
They dropped in a piece of code and now it works like a dream.

Dine & Delight at the Magic Castle

Excellent app. Excellent and prompt support. Would choose this app over and over and over again if given the choice................

INDIGOLUSH

Great documentation & great tutorials! I had a simple question and their quick response was wonderful! Fully recommend this app!

Inscribe Design

Great app!
Very easy to use and navigate. The support staff are very helpful and prompt to reply to any questions.